What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunshine #4-The Green Room

A

acridlab

I would like to call this one, sunshine faux, lol
It came out dank, but definately not the sunshine 3 or 4 that one the cup. Maybe a mixup, maybe a scamartist struck.. oh well. Wasnt meant to be yet
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
peace to icmag fam

Fug the scrub that passed this cut off as the cupwinner

A

acridlab

finally got a real cut from one of the o.gs that made this thing famous in Michigan. it's in week 8. and it's pretty cool, actually smells like a hot day at a public beach.
has major chemdog funk with some oranjuice/lemons/malt liquor piss added on the side
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

thnx, it IS super frosty. it's almost ready to chop, smells are really unique on this one. kinda like that orange pumice hand cleaner. and chem . and something sweet, like depthchatge said, pissy but in a good way

nickman

Veteran
Wow, she looks beautiful... I’m glad u finally got a hold of the real deal...!!!...

Great job growing her, mad frost on her too...!!!...

A

acridlab

thnx alot n im glad too.. day 65 chop day. smells did morph outta the chem/orange juice into a chem/lime.. either way its really refreshing having another a+ that yields well.. "I'm sooo sick of og and gelato yields"..
its super loud like glue4.. and can definitely tell they're cousins .. 2019 lookn good ..chem hybrids for the win
over @the lab
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

D3pthCharg3

I just made bx2 seeds

I used a ridiculously nice bx male for the cross; frosty, stanky, stocky and took forever to show sex (longer even than all the females, last plant to show, was sure it was a female, woops)...great male! Uncle Festers Skunk 18 from Master Thai was the original outcross

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just made bx2 seeds

I used a ridiculously nice bx male for the cross; frosty, stanky, stocky and took forever to show sex (longer even than all the females, last plant to show, was sure it was a female, woops)...great male! Uncle Festers Skunk 18 from Master Thai was the original outcross

When and where will these beans be available?

I keep hearing about this cut from across the lake, but have never tried or seen it...

Greenthumber

Not 100% sure if this is number 3 or 4 but I do know it has been a very hot topic! Great structure very citrus just about identical to above mentioned review. Also grown in Detroit from a gentlemen I help out from Macomb county

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts