What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Fuck

Greenmason

SeedPAC cur of Gorilla Fuck

picture.php

Queef

Brooooo these gorilla crosses are straight up frostier than dog shit. That bud on first page is whiter than whiteness..real impressed... Looks like nice easy trim too. What's the HI like?

shaggyballs

Veteran
Lol sounds like colorado dispenserys...... everything is either willie Nelson or a cross of...... lol..... Probably because tourists associate willie and weed lol.

Probably call it that cause it it the best shit they ever smoked.
I will never smoke weed with willie again.:biggrin:

Wasn’t impressed with the Gfuck had nice bud structure but not the glue smell. I grew the chaos and the 4x4 from ninefold and they were the most impressive.

I bought two seed packs and had several phenos but none had the glue smell. They were good producers but nothing special. I thought the chaos was probably the best thing ninefold put out