What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howdy michigan

kaka_

well after a 5 year long probation after being raided I am finally free, with a fully expunged record. Working on hopefully seeing a doc this next week to start the process of getting legal.

Im clueless on how things work around here... please school me.

MIway

Veteran
congrats on getting thru all the shiiiit!

they'r cracking down on the docs... think iv heard about 3 cases that are going on... and they'v outlined what they feel is genuine doctor-pat relationship. if they dont feel it is a 'real' rec... will try to attack that in court & even withhold ur section defenses. best idea is to find the most reputable doc in town... and go in w ur shit together... only give him solid reasons to recommend.

but the state wants previous medical records of a qualifying condition, doc needs to do a hands on exam, needs to keep files, go over possible consequences of use & does follow-up visits to check on ur progress. they can do a primary diagnosis of a qualifying condition, but any documents u have of prior treatment, e. g., chronic pain from a previous injury, helps them out considerably. some are even sending u in for xrays in order to bolster the rec.

there's a lot of ins & outs, but for the doc... gets u started.

again, congrats on getting free.

kaka_

Thanks man. I've been hearing just that, to do it right to be legally protected. Considering the hell I've just been thru, doing it right is the only way to go. It will add a little extra work but I have enough past things to get into the docs hands. Im hearing Dr. Bob is the way to go as he'll fight for you in court. Cant wait to get started... its so exciting to be getting legal in a legal state... totally blows my mind.

MIway

Veteran
just heard his shop got hit... maybe has to do w something one of his emps was doing, not nec his services exactly... not sure about the specifics. id ask him about it & judge the response. i dont get him tho... very public presence.

kaka_

Apparently there are 2 dr. bobs. The one who's office got raided is not the doctor bob I am speaking of. The one Im looking at is extremely active in mmmp and go above and beyond to testify if needed. From what Im reading, he's probably the only one I'd trust.

MIMedHead

Congrats on your freedom.

Paladin thanks for the heads up about GG#4 being at the expo downtown. I was ably to get some cuts for free like you said.

Good day and Good luck

hamstring

Veteran
well after a 5 year long probation after being raided I am finally free, with a fully expunged record. Working on hopefully seeing a doc this next week to start the process of getting legal.

Im clueless on how things work around here... please school me.

Hey brother it sucks to be the newbie but IC Mag is a great place to to get help. Must seem like a lifetime since you posted this.

You seem to be a very sucessful person and I :tiphat: to you. It takes remarkable perseverance and hard work. It also takes help from others.

I am hoping this post will remind you of what its like to reach out for help.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts