What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Montery Florel (Who's Used It?)

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I have a little issue withsome clone only cuts throwing some nanners on me at going on week 4 of flower.

I have used a product called "Optic Foliar Switch" in the past, that replaced Dutch Master's Reverse with great results but I used it in the first and second weeks of flower. I had a light leak at the time.

This time, I know what the issue is that caused the nanners and it that problem has been taken care of. I just need to know if anyone has used any ethephon based products such as Reverse this far into flower with good results?? I am leaning towards Florel since it is a concentrated product and saves me pretty much hundreds of dollars. Keep in mind these plants are not true hermies, they are throwing nanners due to stress. Gg4, Corey, Chem 91, 413 Chem and Headbanger.

I need advice pretty urgently as I need to get this under control. I have a bottle of Florel coming in the mail, should be here by today or in the morning.

So I found some seed pods about 4 weeks into flower. Did some looking under the trellis and one of my ladies shot her glue and it spread to her and her neighbors. I picked up some florel and sprayed it. I am hoping this stops the seed production and continues flowering with out growing seeds. Am I doomed? Anybody use this with success?