What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your pipes!

JEEZ US CHRIST!! Is that an AK Bobby?fuckin figures you'd have a 1000 dollar one of a kind.you ghost every year and post a baller pic like clockwork.once again I'm jealous as fuck.what you driving a RR still?

lol.

Its a Kevin Murray.

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sweet Kevin Murray rig, Bobby.
Killer dry piece, tJO. Classic.

Over the last couple of years I've been picking up rods and coins for different pieces I want to have custom made. A couple of them are still works-in-progress, but thanks to Jerry Kelly and Chemdog one of them was recently finished.

Here's how it turned out. Photo credit: @flav_or_nice
xvfdVGS.jpg

theJointedOne

Veteran
Thanks. Actually they are both bubblers. I have cooler stuff in my collection just no good pics. Maybe ill take them out and try to snap some today.

badaass pipe

Last edited:

paper thorn

Veteran
thread precursor

thread precursor

i'm going to start a thread soon about making these stone pipes. i didn't even know there was a smoking devices forum.

Burger Chef

New Old Graffix

New Old Graffix

Got hold of an old ceramic Graffix base and popped in a cheap, current style Graffix tube and a fat wooden bowl. A nice bit of nostalgia that rips. I'm happy. The jester seems happy.
bYDxk7

eh4RdS

mJ5XJS

mKsq57

Burger Chef

New Old Graffix

New Old Graffix

Got hold of an old ceramic Graffix base and popped in a cheap, current style Graffix tube and a fat wooden bowl. A nice bit of nostalgia that rips. I'm happy. The jester seems happy.

Egzoset

Salutations everybody,

Please feel free to duplicate (and even peer-review!) if you dare enough:
picture.php

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

G

Some nice pipes on here peeps its inspired me to show a few of mine.:)
From left to right my ebony black wood pipe that cost me 1g of red leb in 1986,
middle boxwood with carved face from the same guy as the ebony pipe cost me 1/8th of gold seal afghani back in 1988.
Last a nice glass piece from around 2000 ish had to pay for this with paper money:cry:
Hope you all enjoy.:)

Attachments

• DSC00002 (1).jpg
    DSC00002 (1).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 61

Egzoset

Salutations Shithawk420,

What kinda vape is that?

Well i'm confident most vaporist readers already recognized VaporGenie's Butane-Operated pipe:

picture.php

Except mine refers to a novel self-moisturizing DIY project (launched on FC 5 years ago...) which aimed to implement the forgotten fig. 11/12 item of their registered patent until its logical conclusion, further enhanced with my own LAVA ("Bi-Energy") ideas in mind and where The Power of Fire is integrated as a fall-back "Plan-B" option, already demonstrating approximative Heat Charge "packetization" as a proof-of-concept paving the way to electro-magnetic Induction Heat compatibility: e.g. "Plan-A", my ultimate "Weapon of Mass Seduction" that was also meant to cover the Loto Labs approach with ridicule...

:bat:

Eventually.

A preliminary thread was actually posted right here on this present board (in French though):
[ www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342079 ]
ICM: Le vapo à cent piastres d'Egzo (2017-May-10)
With plenty of additional details disseminated across the web:For all i can tell the VG manufacturer never cared to add IH mode to their patent despite my repeated attempts to share such enthousiasm. Consequently "Plan-A" would fall into the "open" domain in terms of intellectual property - m'well, as long as there's no fire involved, that is. After all turning VG's pipe into a "Prototyping Platform" implied that "Plan-B" is all theirs, hence my DIY content requiring purchase and transformation of a genuine VG pipe.

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat: