What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
:)

mine are in the basement... next to the dryer... and somehow the dryer vent became unconnected...

now the entire basement smells like a bucket of laundry detergent :) no problems (then again it is a real small grow anyway)

ogrefugee said:
:)

mine are in the basement... next to the dryer... and somehow the dryer vent became unconnected...

now the entire basement smells like a bucket of laundry detergent :) no problems (then again it is a real small grow anyway)

I'm a basement grower too, and at this point the funk hasn't climbed up my stairs, but man, you can smell it in the basement.....and I'm only on day 17 of flower, so I'm thinking that a scrubber will put my mind at ease. I remember a lot of DIY cheap scrubbers over at OG. I haven't searched here yet.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
i hear they are pretty easy to build, i remember the one on the faqs that was said to work really well

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
lol, kinda like those written instructions to my new desk... no pictures... and in french...

leave it to the french eh?

G

PA has some nice buds, especially Philly mmmm got some of the best buds i ever smoked in Philly

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
clubdrug said:
my babies are about 20 days old they all have 7+ nodes, when can i expect some preflowers to start popping up?

ummmm... when they are ready. prob in 2 weeks. patience.

but what does that have to do with this thread?

big mike

right now im running sc99, lsd, lifestar, purple1 and petrol flowering..
after i get back from the cup, im doing a run of tom hill's ptk, caljax and growdowc's angeldust..

Vermonster

I went to school in VT w/ some kids from Chester county....always a nice mix of localy harvested when i visited them. Either way I'm in NY now, close enough........nice to meet ya'll

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
wow what a turn out. didn't know my county was so "renowned". hopefully i can keep up the with reputation

clubdrug

ogrefugee said:
how tall r day?

tallest is 15 inches smallest is about a foot...

i flipped the switch today mostly because i dont really care too much about how much i yeild, i just want to finish a grow and take some clones from the fems so i dont have to worry about starting from seed again.

check out some pics from today...

F

frosti108

heyyy everybody great to see all my good ole neighbors growing as well. im strictly outdoors every season but i do like to start them indoors a few months before may ;)

i havent started for this season again yet but i have some pics from last seasons grow. i ended with 2 NLxBB plants and 2 master kush. one of the master kush went over 8 feet and the rest were atleast 5. me and my buddy got about a pound of great bud in total. hopefully this next season will bring more than last time :D

Latest posts

Latest posts