What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nigerian Kandahar

Plant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 28
Mix my own organic soil. Similar to revs tlo mix. Plus some tea feedings. Plants are underfed. They are in the same rotation as csg ecsd x sssdh that is from seed and has turned out to be the most nute sensitive plant I've grown to date so soil was mixed lighter on the food. Wish I would have used my regular mix and just cut the soil with some sunshine mix for the ecsdh.

Ronni

looking good, def. nice frost! how did the grow go? happy with the developement of the plant? is she easy to grow?

In all honesty it was probably my worst grow in a couple years. Didn't use my regular soil recipe. Lost quite a bit in the yield. Buds still have a nice kick and flavour and good frost. The plant itself is pretty low maintenance. Easy to root. Not to heavy of a feeder. Great side branching. But the high is what I love most. Great daytime medicine. No tolerance buildup either. It's definitely a keeper in my book.

Buddle

Veteran
Nice

Nice

Beautiful plants man. I've got some Khandahar crosses. I've had them for prolly 8 yrs. They are an early finishing statics as well right?