What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nigerian Kandahar

trader

i look for this strain or breeded:
trainwreck x nigerian kandahar
which seedbank can do it ?
:wave:

Hey afropips.....is that the same Nigerian Khandahar from SCCC??? From what I remember, that plant had some awesome colas....thanks for any info.

G

kandahar and crosses at Cbay. visioncreator has some up. hes the one responsible for the vision thai thats around.

CBF

KingRalph

longest colas i have ever seen were on kandahars... would love to see it pure again... i know someone's kept it goin from sssc! at least i hope so...

swampthing

vision creator ( a breeder out of canada) is one of the few breeders that I know of that bred with his landrace Kandahar (father, I believe). Kandahar is a region of Afghanistan but I'm not totally clear about that landrace's traits. Whether its a sweet ghani, a kushy ghani, a spicy ghani, I just dont know... Ive got a Ghani/Lebanese X Kandahar by him that Ive yet to try.... maybe one day

heh just realized this thread is damn old lol

I have what is supposed to be a Nigerian Kandahar clone that has been goin for upwards of 25 years. ton of laterall branching, super thin stalk, cat piss haze smell.

I have never thought of selfing it. Might be worth it to keep it going in seed form. Have never bred fem before. I do plan on making a bunch of crosses with it. It is by far my favourite day time smoke and there seems to be no strain tolerance buildup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 20