What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Celebrities ever come to IC mag?

Fantomas

Im pretty sure there were a few celebs on old OG :chin:

Who smokes among the celebs? Then i bet there lurking here somewhere too.

Brad pitt and aniston, snoop dog, paris hilton, and olsen twins :chin:

ps anyone got that pic of paris hilton smoking out of apple pipe?

G

I'm actually the caveman you see in those TV commercials........ :wave:

Bh

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
^^^^^^ so do you really like the roasted duck with the mango salsa????^^^^^

G

Well, believe it or not but celebrities are apparently normal people. So, taking that into thought I'd think that a few of them would stumble across a site such as this.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm the Pope. And I'll let you in on a little secret.

God doesn't care.

Last edited:
G

i think what dude over here really wants to say is when your on the internet you could be talking to anybody in the world rich,poor, famous, invisible, fucking anyone man. who knows, maybee joe rogan has a documented grow on icmag. or the shroomery.

We do have celebrities on here JLP, Gypsy, Reeferman, Sam the skunkman,Gratefulhead........and the list goes on with all the people who contribute to the plant we all love dudes and dudettes.

keep on a blazin'.........

Guest423

Veteran
Silver Bullet said:
Why would a rich person grow their own?

for the passion of growing, for some growing is a great hobby and a passion. if i was rich it would be even better growing my own.

i'm chong by the way, anyone seen my buddy cheech around here?

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
If I were a real celeb I probably wouldent have much time to post a lot on here lol.

tbc OG

Silver Bullet said:
Why would a rich person grow their own?

Well, in terms of privacy, if someone was famous they could grow and smoke without anyone knowing where as if they buy at least one person is going to know.

And plus...its fun. If I was loaded I would love to set up a $15,000 grow-op. Imagine what you could do with unlimited funds.

J

James-Bong

Time2Unite said:
for the passion of growing, for some growing is a great hobby and a passion. if i was rich it would be even better growing my own.

i'm chong by the way, anyone seen my buddy cheech around here?

Cheech, Reporting for smoke duty.....