What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Adult cartoons???

Hubbleman

Veteran
Without doubt Aqua teen hunger force is the winner

But it's old. Is there anything new out there??

For the last couple of weeks I been watching Archer, which is cool :)

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
South Park is old and new. I've been a fan since the beginning.

Metalocalypse is different. They got some great musicians for that show, including my favorite drummer Gene Hoglan.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Æon Flux for the win, and I'm referring to the original 2 minute clips & then 5 minute clips ('91~'92) during the airing of Liquid Television. Those were dialogue free, all action.

Aside from Æon Flux, the Ren & Stimpy show was awesome.

South Park is old and new. I've been a fan since the beginning.

Exactly what I came in to say. I remember watching it in high school when it first aired. SP never gets old to me. I still watch at least once a week. Scott tenorman must die is prob my favorite episode.

shithawk420

Veteran
Holy shit I forgot about about duckman.I think Jason Alexander did the voice.that was great.and don't forget Fritz the Cat

k-s-p

Veteran
hqdefault.jpg

ccfcde0dda36579594d7aa2dbb988ea4.gif

yts farmer

Veteran
I was a big fan of south park when it first came on tv in the uk.

After a while i thought they weren't as funny amy more.

A while back when i was indoors and nothing to watch on tv i came across south park so decided to give it a watch for old times sake, the episode was when they took the internet away and it had me cracking up like all those years ago.

Not really a fan of family guy, american dad but could watch a bit of Cleveland.

Peace.

shithawk420

Veteran
That's odd cause Cleveland show is the lesser of the 3 but still funny.F is for family on netflix is pretty good

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
12 ounce mouse and Lucy daughter of the devil, these were a trip but they seem to have been canceled a while ago, and there weren't many episodes.

Metalpocolypse is decent and there are a few seasons to watch.

American Dad is by far the best from Seth. Roger the Alien is the reason why. Cleavlands bear and Peters dog can't compete.

I gotta give South Park credit. There are 20 seasons of it! It's really the only one that pulls its topics from current events. They do it at breakneck speed to. I think I read that they can go from concept to finished episode in 3 days. That's impressive. Still raunchy as hell too. I dig it a lot. I will say that it can be hard to fall asleep with it on the TV. The voices are crazy irritating while catching zzz's.

Bobs burgers is ok too.

Assie Mcgee is maybe a little to wild. Even for me! It's an ass with legs, and he spits when he talks. From his asshole! Because he's an ass and legs!!!lol

I think Boondocks is a bad ass cartoon. It might be my fav right now.

I stay away from the Simpsons and Futurama. I just don't find them interesting enough. Never have.

I have problems with King of the Hill too. It was only a cartoon so that they didn't have another sitcom that was gonna only be filmed on the same indoor set for the life of the show. To film it in live action would cost way too much. So they drew it.

I like cartoons that take advantage of it. Drop a fkn safe on someone at the very least.haha

I've also been watching a shitload of little kid cartoons too. Gumball is funny as hell and so is Clerance. Hard to decide which I prefer.

Teen Titans is ok too. They use a lot of 80's shit that no child could possibly get. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it but it's on in the morn and about the right speed. Goes ok with coffee and first bongload of the day.

The Mike Tyson cartoon is kinda bunk imho. Norm McDonald will eventually say or do something hilarious, and, I'm a huge fan of Norms but it's just not enough. He should have gotten a show instead of being Mike's comic relief.

I haven't caught any of the new Samurai Jack so can't say but unless they fucked it all up, it's gotta be good. The first ones were.

I watch a lot of cartoons! I may be retarded!lol

shithawk420

Veteran
are you fucking kidding me?!Peggy is ugly and a dumb egotistical bitch!easily the worst character on the show.cant believe i forgot Boondocks.probably my favorite.The Tick is great too.American dad is the better one cause of Roger.your right Resin

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
The Venture Bros.! Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Black Dynomite.

I also forgot to mention SeaLab 2021 and Harvey Birdman. Both were pretty cool.

Years ago Adult Swim ran a pilot for a cartoon that was awesome as all hell but it never went any further. It was called Korgoth of Barbaria.

If you got time, check it out. It's worth the time imho.

https://youtu.be/ep65rr-9qjQ

Earlier someone mentioned Liquid Television, there was a cartoon on there that I can't remember the name of. It featured a huge purple beast of a monster and took place in analternate dimention. I have no clue what it was really about but it was definitely awesome.

I remember something was always fukin with it and the monster seemed to be just trying to get away and be left alone.

Any body attend Spike and Ike's sick and twisted festival of animation? Early 90's? I saw Bevis and butthead short there about a year or two before MTV started running their show.

Hubbleman

Veteran
I'm surprised none of u cats called Archer. It's a true proper style adult cartoon, with lots of sex, drugs and violence. Smart story also.