What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

theJointedOne

Veteran
Everything I have is still vegging....

Picked up some GDP today from Elemental, Im a God Damn pro with GDP ...

They just got Skywalker OG, Dream Queen, GDP and I think some more White..

May go back tomorrow for some Dream Queen....

I will NEVER run another OG from them, only their Headband. Its FUCKING amazing and the other OG's they have dont compare...

Ok cool, good to know. I am a huge fan of headband and have run A LOT of it outside. im curious if it is the 707 hb?

And no love for the Plat og?, i was hoping she was legit.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Im not saying anything bad about any of the other OG's...

But if you want a fat yield, high quality and an extremely stinky OG, go with Headband...

DONAJTHEIII

DHN is LEGIT, been getting their clones for a few years now..

I go to Elemental because smaller lines and not so many assholes...

awesome to hear !! I had a space queen from them I think years ago loved that girl until broads hit me :/ only got a KKSC i was able to save.

Right on Krunch !

AJAE

SMOKE-ONE

Im not saying anything bad about any of the other OG's...

But if you want a fat yield, high quality and an extremely stinky OG, go with Headband...

Man!!! Im going to have to figure a way to source their headband cut.ive been on the hunt for a good yielding , stinky, og.I was starting to think a good dank, fat yielding og was jus a myth lol.Their gdp sounds good too.I ran a cut of GDP from another source, for 1 run.It didnt make the cut, and was a total let down.found out later that the guy who sold me the cuts, pheno hunted thru 2 seeds (if u call that hunting) lol

Last edited:
I got a chance to talk with some girls from Dark Heart at a conference this last week. They really seem on top of their game, and have some amazing genetics. The conference was on plant sap analysis and they came to the conference with plant health in mind. They produce lots of clones (i have exact numbers that will blow your mind) and are making every effort possible to keep that very high level of quality. I got a chance to talk with them about their operations and how they maintain plant health. Super smart girls, excellent clone provider. I would shop exclusively with them if I wasn't into breeding my own gear.

ECtraveler

Veteran
Since they've unofficially had GG#4 for several months has anyone flowered their copy yet? I ask because I heard from someone who picked some up from them and said they seem to be displaying the same dud-like symptoms that the HTCC cuts were.

I also talked to the Dark Heart girls about dud like plants. They turn over their mothers every 3 months and don't allow the dud like symptoms to develop. This was one of the issues they are trying to address, but I can say they are leading the pack in finding out what causes the dud woody stems, and have almost eliminated it in all their stock.

S

StanKDanK

anyone got lab results from any DHN strains ?
I have seen blackberry kush results on sc labs range from 15 - 25%