What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies From the Bay

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran

So I manage to bring this Strain to so cal and planning on growing her out for a while if she's good to me. My next grow will consist with GSC and Skywalker Og only!! fuck it why not i need the best.

What ever happen to the cookie thread?:tumbleweed:

NorCal

Veteran
That thread got shut down. You said it right there though no Point in running some bullshit, might as well run the best

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
why? that was a entertaining thread... Only the best in cali.. why waste space/ time/ electric in something that isn't going to shine as bright at the stars.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Sweet, looks like you got the real thing.

I suggest you either train her real hard or run in high numbers per table. I'm LST'ing my right now to have about 12 tops each. 4 of them in a 3'x3' area with a 750 over em... we will see how it goes.

LeafLady

Looking good!
GS Cookies needs to be trained early on. Try SCROG for a bigger yield, as this strain doesn't pull the same weight as it's competitor Cherry Pie.. Be sure to go the full 10 weeks. ;)

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Pffft, Those are probably fake cookies anyways ;)

Good luck with those buddy I just flipped tonight so 11* or so weeks from now I'll have a full cookie jar. *(9wk flower/2wk dry) Might even have a nug or two with your name on it.

PS let me know if and when you pop that seed. I'm interested to see what becomes of it.

NorCal

Veteran
COOKIES! well call this the OGKushbreath pheno. This comes from a different circle, not the same cut circulating the boards here. Prop saw these In Veg and thought
They were cherry pie. They do look dead on like cherry pie until she starts flowering. These pics are 3 weeks in

89375190.jpg

c6fc97b6.jpg

eb1bcde9.jpg

big twinn

Veteran
NorCal- I'm with prop on that, looks identical to the mutated cherry pie I had. Absolutely love the way she grows. I've got some cookies in beer cups now.

NorCal

Veteran
NorCal- I'm with prop on that, looks identical to the mutated cherry pie I had. Absolutely love the way she grows. I've got some cookies in beer cups now.

Yup looks identical but doesn't smell like it at all. Chocolate thin mints is what this one smells like. I just flowered some "mutant" cherry pie myself. Crazy how similar they look though....

G

guest8905

so there is two phenos?

got one, the real thing

but another has popped up, supposedly called the durban pheno. it will land in a couple days and the diff will be interesting to see

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...I have a "GSC" in a 10g... I walked into my room the other night during lights off - the entire room smelled like I had melted Andes mint chocolates in there - seriously crazy.

The plant is only @ 1 week flower but pre-flowering very hard. If I pinch a early caylx, there is no smell like this - but it does fill the room at night...

I have no idea what I have - I was simply told "GSC". I heard mention of a durban pheno from the Grindhouse camp directions - never heard anything else about it...

Either way...I have no clue. I almost don't want to post it at all now - ESPECIALLY if there are "different phenos" of GSC showing up...hehehe. Who called it first? Anyone start a pool? ;)

- but my plant looks very much like NorCal's...

dank.Frank

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
AFAIK...There are no different phenos of GSC, but there are fakes.

Genetic drift can happen though, and depending on when the cut was taken, or even where on the plant it was take can cause slight mutations. Happened to my SSK after I took cuts at the start of flower.

+++Oh and Grindhouse DOES NOT have the real GSC.

G

Guest3498

Page 2 and already we've got shit talking. Nice!

This cut is spreading quickly, in 6 months everyone and their mother is going to have it, you guys can stop arguing now...

AFAIK...There are no different phenos of GSC, but there are fakes.

Genetic drift can happen though, and depending on when the cut was taken, or even where on the plant it was take can cause slight mutations. Happened to my SSK after I took cuts at the start of flower.

+++Oh and Grindhouse DOES NOT have the real GSC.

How can u say for sure there is only 1 pheno unless you are the breeder?? There are 2 known pheno's of cherry pie, so it's quite possible that there are more than one gsc. The creators must have popped a ton of beans to get the gsc, to me it would be likely that they kept more than one.

Latest posts

Latest posts