What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

g13 haze x medicine man

voices

Hello,
I just bonged a teeny weeny piece of bud, maybe 0.2gr and I am high as a kite.
Never thought it would make me fly so high.
I’s now 2 months ago that I smoked my last joint.they where mainly cheese clone and indica amnesia clone. So I can compare the stuff…if you been there you would now…amnesia makes you stoned as hell… .
I got the sample off a friend. He grew it from seed bred by a guy named eskobar.
The seeds were given as testers thru another friend.
When I saw the weed, it took my attention immediatly. She was so light green and white.
Taste and appereance are very old skool. Like some widow crossed with the G13 haze.
A strain crossed with the g13 haze male has always that same taste somewhere in the bud(smoked a lot of crossed wit it)
So I wasn’t surprised of the quality and taste of the bud. She istn’ sweet at all in smell and taste bud very fresh. Just look at the pics and drewl.

By the way, I smoked some real strawberry cough some years ago ans honestly, it gave me the same clear high headrush. No paranoia just flying higher as ever.
Cheers.

IMGP4603_Large_.JPG

IMGP4604_Large_.JPG

IMGP4607_Large_.JPG

IMGP4609_Large_.JPG

IMGP4610_Large_.JPG

IMGP4611_Large_.JPG

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
That looks sweet man ur buddy did an awesome job. I hope my medicine man cross is that frosty

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
voices

There is a MMJ grower in Oregon who has won 3 or 4 cannabis cups held by various MMJ groups. His first strain was called 'Medicine Man' and the next one was called 'Medicine Woman'

Are your plants from this strain by any chance? If so you have a really nice strain. Either one are winners and 'Medicine Woman' won 2 years in a row - something that's never been done in the past.

Cheers!

CC

voices

I did not grow them myself. just got a sample thru a friend who got them from a friend.

nice weed.

whodair

Veteran
even though u didnt grow, the physical evidence presented proved some bomb dope weed. that nug looks like a souped up g13 rhino. i want!

Wwwwwwoooooooowwwww.....me want!
Me sprout some el nino just because this shit looks SOOOO good, and i want something similar NOW.

Props on the photos....

I

Iron_Lion

holy sh!t that is some frosty bud! Eskobar has bred lots of interesting strains.

shifty

I bet that would make some bomb-ass hash!

Voices:
With the nugs being this frosty, are there any concerns about mold while growing?