What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

G

Someone ask for colourful buds?

Purple Afghan:

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Sour Diesel IBL:

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

Trainwreck:

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

BlazeTheSky

ohh sideshow...what can we say that hasnt already been said? your plants look devious, devastating, delicious, destructive....damn fine!

dwtc

mine cant compare to alot of you guys, but i try

some SAG BLUEBERRY, wish i still had her

some LIFESAVER, blueberry pheno, wish i still had her too

some SD IBL, SOME TATSY SHIT fo sho

stay safe and free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

I've had these pics kicking around for a couple years. I figured now that ICMag allows large images, it would be a good time to show them. :) *edit* well, I THOUGHT we could upload larger images now? Doesn't seem to be the case?

The first ones will be familiar to the Cali scene... Purple Urkle. Tastes like it looks... purple! :)

20PURKLE_leftovers_1.jpg

20PURKLE_leftovers_2.jpg

20PURKLE_leftovers_3.jpg

Second is a plant many of you will remember from a couple years ago... It's Sharon White Widow from clone that variegated like crazy. The white bud smoked GREAT! No chlorophyll to darken the smoke. Very smooth and tasty. And VERY potent.

20Sharon_white.jpg

20Sharon_dry_white.jpg

If you have pictures of EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs, I'd like to see them.

Peace, good will,
cc

Last edited:

smokestack

hey maestro, i always love your threads, wish i had a pic worth contributing here...maybe some day soon. that albino sharon gives white widow another meaning, i bet it was interesting smoke! i'll be keeping an eye on this thread

smokestack

THC123

Veteran
Looks beautiful that PU.

But i would really like to smoke that ww bud

Here a few pics of coloured buds.(ie non green:D)

Foto-JHK8VSFU.jpg

Passion nr 1 , dutch passion , quality is fuzzy , have new cam now(pic is 2 years old)

img09659962872ex9.jpg

Foto-IRSF7CPB.jpg

frisian dew , multi colour pheno

img06674956483ug9.jpg

frisian dew , purple pheno

, dutch passion

Foto-IZELWIWX.jpg

power plant dutch passion , wasn't able to harvest it had to throw it all away cuz of mold :(

simg35794875255yr6.jpg

Purple widow , sjamaan seeds

img07944971635ov3.jpg

another power plant from dutch passion which flowered 5 weeks outside , 3-4 weeks indoor under 600W and then i just put it in my bedroom and it stayed there for 2 weeks as i didn't have time to cut it. SO a very neglected plant , but it's leaves where all purple.

img06224916092wl5.jpg

mazar dutch passion , not purple but i just love the red hairs/green flesh contrast

grtz

ganesh

????? ???
Veteran
Nice ones Crazy Composer.

Not as colorful as yours, but here you go:

Reservoir Seeds Strawberry Diesel

3495strawberry_diesel_19-12-2008-_2_1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts