What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

knights templar

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Never heard of this one but surely a epic name for her... How is the aroma and potency??? She looks to be a good yielder.. Much love

dc105

ICMag Donor
Aroma is sweet almost tangy and potency is very good! It's Herijuana/C99! The Heri alone was said to be a very nice medicanal strain! We all need that huh? Thanks!

G

ive grown knights templar from mortabel also. killer shit! getting ready for my 2nd run of this lovvely lady!

dc105

ICMag Donor
Thanks peeps!
I just had to take a few snaps while I was filling the rez yesterday! Man! She's killing me waiting for her to dry out!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Man dc105. That last pic in your first post is in your face beautiful. Excellent job on the grow. :kewlpics: :respect:

Last edited:

dc105

ICMag Donor
Bud Pics

Bud Pics

Here is a bowl of some KT! Smooth and slightly fruity flavor! All around great strain! :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
man she is bea UDful mota is a kickass breeder of seed. imo.. peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts