What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bongwater uses??

G

i have been savin my bongwater for a couple months now (because i am a pack rat) and was wondering if any of you do anything with it...besides dump it of course

is there anything useful or viable in there??

:joint: i smoke and my mind wanders to the ends of the earth :joint:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You can bottle it and sell it as holy water in church at Sunday mass.

Last edited:
G

dude throw out the bongwater now! lol! unless u want to try to poison someone! dude that shit is just a bunch of tar and nastiness u don't want nothin to do with, i've seen people drink bongwater on dares and they get wicked sick every time...bongwater = garbage...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You can inject it in your bloodstream next time you run Tour de France.

Lance-Armstrong-aaa.jpg

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Its an excellent hair conditioner when mixed with 30% egg yolks. Bongwater also makes a tasty and refreshing drink. Just mix with crushed ice, tonic and lime. Always a crowd pleaser. :yummy:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
try this delicious recipe:

1/2 cup onion, diced
2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
1 pound ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon MSG, if desired
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1 bay leaf
2 cups bong-water (medium strength)

Sauté onion in hot oil until almost tender. Add meat and garlic; brown lightly. Add bong-water and remaining ingredients. Simmer uncovered for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until sauce is nice and thick, stirring occasionally.

Remove bay leaf. Serve over hot spaghetti.

Makes 6 servings.

G

uhh bongwater. Drink that shit, lol. It will get you high but when I was 14 I drank some once and I got high but it tasted like toilet water after someone with the shits had used it and didn't flush. Not worth it, glad I found internet weed and grew out of that idiotic teenage stage.

Only other use I saw for bongwater was a kid I knew when I was 14-15 had saved his bongwater for like two years it was nothing but oil basically totally black and thick, and the dude would smoke it on top of his bowls, I refused but he claimed it did the job.

bongwater, imo nothing but trash, rinse out the sink when you dump it because it will smell like it especially if it dries, then you got to get a sponge and soapy hot water to get rid of the smell. I would rather eat a dead cat than drink bongwater again. THROW IT AWAY

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I forgot to mention that it's an excellent laxative. Swallowing a litre of two months old bong-water will take care of those rock-hard cigars in notime.

disgusting01_2.jpg

G

I just projectile vomited on my pc, you gonna pay for that? LOL

Nasty ass pic

J

Jack Crevalle

Chickenmilk

Chickenmilk

The only use I'm aware of for bong water is Chickenmilk.
Chickenmilk is a one of the most devastating and effective methods of revenge with minimal traces of who-done-it only to be used against your worst enemies.

First grab a large glass jar, it must be glass. Mason Jars work fine.
Fill it halfway with whole milk, then add half a raw chicken unthawed and the deadly ingredient, bong water, approximately 2 cups.

Now seal the goodness in the jar and stash it in a nice hidden warm area of the enemies garage ,bathroom, attic, or anywhere in the house and forget about it. Once the ingredients in the chickenmilk begin to blend and gasses form in the jar a lovely bouquet of chickenmilk bongwater will explode and permeate the house permanently for a constant reminder of karma at it's best. LOL

Nothing like the smell of chickenmilk with bongwater in the morning...

G

OMG I'm so going to do that to someone, how long does it take in say 90 degree summer heat?

HotCha

This is just vile. If you're saving jugs of bongwater, I hate to think of what else you keep. Maybe spring cleaning should come a little early at your place?

ezbake

ROFL im dieing reading this post

Jack, that's just evil... too evil. That has to be a huge enemy, and how the hell will you get inside this enemy's house? You hang out with your enemys???

HotCha, no kidding right... this is 1 dedicated stoner.

cadillachydro

Mouthwash... you could keep a flask of it in the glovebox of your ride, that way your breath is fresh before you pick up your date...

Good thread, good laughs.

page1

well seeing as water can't disolve thc into it i doubt you will get very high. All the water is good for is catching all the un-wanted tars and chemicals from the bud. now if you used vodka in your bong it would be another story...not that i would want any.

Latest posts

Latest posts