What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you think about "Aficionado French Connection" - between 20 -30 $ by seed !?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well that’s just as lame as selling overpriced seeds and putting them in a rolex box. Is mean gene still involved? Black lime reserve is good. :moon:

He's doing his own thing now. Pretty sure new company name is blockchain novelties, with a sister company or dual name of "Freeborn Selections" . Don't quote me on the freeborn part, but I think that's how it works.

JimmyToucan

I'm curious if Mr F.Canolli is a part of this?

He sure is.

He's doing his own thing now. Pretty sure new company name is blockchain novelties, with a sister company or dual name of "Freeborn Selections" . Don't quote me on the freeborn part, but I think that's how it works.

No. Blockchain is one of the vendors. Freeborn Selections is Mean Gene post Aficionado. His and Mandelbrots work made up the framework for Aficionado who in turn hosed them all.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
I liked the black lime reserve and long valley royal kush. very much so.
But, I wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars for a 10 pack of either.
plenty of other stuff out there just as good, or better, for half the price. or less.

just my take on it. just because you only make 100 packs of something doesn't automatically make a certain strain better than various others...…

fwiw.....

-cap