What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant size

Gio88

Hi! I planted a hulkberry seed , feminized,indoor(lamp 150w for vegetative phase) in a all mix soil , with a mix of mineral and organic fertilizers, with controlled ph , and i’m also giving to the plant the fish mix stimulant for vegetative phase.What do you think of the plant , with that size what you think the harvest (in terms of gr) would be?i’m Just thinking about when starting the flowering phase 🤔

Attachments

• 3A20B8E8-6344-46D2-9AAB-2F3973E7103C.jpg
    3A20B8E8-6344-46D2-9AAB-2F3973E7103C.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 24

burmese

you know, bad question,,, cause when everything is fine than she can grow crazy to triple high and wide //dont know hulkberry, they say sog or scrog plant and stretch//
i see nice low stress training or brake the plant to horizontal, another 2+ weeks veg, and keep flowering ,, nice structure also for clones, luck gio

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi! I planted a hulkberry seed , feminized,indoor(lamp 150w for vegetative phase) in a all mix soil , with a mix of mineral and organic fertilizers, with controlled ph , and i’m also giving to the plant the fish mix stimulant for vegetative phase.What do you think of the plant , with that size what you think the harvest (in terms of gr) would be?i’m Just thinking about when starting the flowering phase 🤔

Sooooooooo much goes into making a guess such as you are asking for...

How are you planning on trimming/training the plant to fill the space it's in?