What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 wardobes - few question + are they ready

jabadabadoo

Yp.

2 wardobes - 4x selfmade smartpots about ~5l each in each.

1st its about 75x65x140 250w HPS with 4x Big Bang AF GHS.

2nd about 50x80x180 400W HPS 4x Tutankhamon AF from pyramid.

Both ran 24/0 since sprouting. Im heating my house by electricy, so runni them 24h i didnt had to take care of starting heater on time when they are off etc etc.

Seeds broke ground on 2.11.2018

Was trying to set up diffrent profiles so hard to say how they were fed. but most of the time i didnt let coco to dry out. Daily. max the otherday.

At time when problems srats to show up as i remember good i was on H3AD profile and decided to boost it with bloombastic. 5-10ml/10L not sure do not remember but for sure not on weak side. It was like 3 weeks ago. To be honest im not even sure if it happened rapidly or was growing up. So i let the coco dry, rly rly dry like close to sand dry. That mean not watering for like 3-4 days i think.

And then i noticed something its for sure wrong. Or burnt with nutes or/+ light burn. Or dry coco somehow help with this? Anyway most upper colas + leaves on them were like dry to touch. Look somehow burnt imo. They started to foxtail (at least most of them) after few days of flush. Taco leaves on BBs + 1 naybe even 2 showed signs of reveging i think?

Tutenkhamons are being flushed for like 2-3 weeks with plain PHed water (always aiming for about 6ph or abit lower since i got drop kit ;/). My tap is like ~65-70Ca and ~15-17Mg. BBs were flushed with plain water once and then with 2/3 str of H3AD for like 3-4 days daily then switched to 100% H3AD.

Tuts doesnt looks terrible - are they ready 2 harvest? Most trichomes are milky, + havent noticed any amber yet. On the other side near always i see trichomes as a milky lol. Do not want to lose @ weight but also do not want them to go (prolly already did?) overmatured.

And what to do with BBs? Keep them feeding with H3AD? Shall i change light cycle for 20-4? or even 18-6? Since i think 10-14 days i see lots of white hairs commin out on litteraly whole plants. Its not like its goin out on top of the buds closest to light. Whole plants has them.

Got no idea what to do any suggestions are welcomed. Advices & blow ups.

Sorry for mess up but im in rky hard rush.

And thanks for all replies. Have a nice day o/

Below photos

Tutankhamon wardobe

picture.php

picture.php

BigBang house

picture.php

jabadabadoo

BB#4

BB#4

Ckear reweg (at least try) signs? And most of top leaves are ummm yellow. Some looks like lil bleached some other looks like N def, but still hard 2 pluck off them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jabadabadoo

Also Big Bang Af are somehow not fully auto. GHS recommend 18/6 i think cuz some can do not flower under 24h of light per day.

Maybe i should chop tutks and place 2 BBs into 2nd wardobe and lst them harder?

Also seem like Tut#1 and Tut#2 buds are still "growing". On Tut#1 many strongly smakk foxtailed buds. Wuth still over nitro leaves. Tut#2 buds seem to fatten up?