What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank you note

robotwithdreams

Veteran
I want to thank the kind folks at ace seeds for going above and beyond in getting my order to me. A couple years ago i had similar problem occur with another seedbank, and they told me i was simply shit out of luck. Not ace, they really came through, even though they didn't have to.

Many thanks to ace and keep up the amazing work!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always good to hear about a stand out seedster! Bravo, Ace!

Good luck with your grow.

CowboyTed

I want to thank the kind folks at ace seeds for going above and beyond in getting my order to me. A couple years ago i had similar problem occur with another seedbank, and they told me i was simply shit out of luck. Not ace, they really came through, even though they didn't have to.

Many thanks to ace and keep up the amazing work!

I'm glad to hear that ACE and the gang are helpful when orders don't go right. I had a similar experience when ordering a bunch of Ace strains through Seedsman: The first shipment got stopped and confiscated by customs, But Seedsman stepped up and shipped it a second time. Then the second order got confiscated as well.

To their credit, Seedsman, like Ace, made a maddening process much easier by being helpful and friendly through the ordeal. Both times my shipments were confiscated, the folks at Seedsman were easy to deal with. While I was frustrated by the confiscations, In the end I got my seeds, and they are growing happily now.

I thought I should post something here to let the gang at Ace (as well as other growers) know that their vendor at Seedsman is treating their customers well.

It is clearly a frustrating business model for seed vendors, as well as for their customers: how many other businesses have to worry that most of the governments in the world want to stop their shipments from reaching their customers?

I give credit to Seedsman, Ace and all the other breeders they represent. Their willingness to incur routine losses by shipping orders multiple times and absorbing the cost of the losses, both in seeds and in shipping, is admirable. There aren't many businesses in our world who would accept such a crazy business model.

Our vendors are bending over backward to serve our needs, and we should all appreciate their commitment.

I have NO regrets in my transactions with Ace and Seedsman. They are both businesses that deserve our support.

SolarLogos

I'm glad to hear that ACE and the gang are helpful when orders don't go right. I had a similar experience when ordering a bunch of Ace strains through Seedsman: The first shipment got stopped and confiscated by customs, But Seedsman stepped up and shipped it a second time. Then the second order got confiscated as well.

To their credit, Seedsman, like Ace, made a maddening process much easier by being helpful and friendly through the ordeal. Both times my shipments were confiscated, the folks at Seedsman were easy to deal with. While I was frustrated by the confiscations, In the end I got my seeds, and they are growing happily now.

I thought I should post something here to let the gang at Ace (as well as other growers) know that their vendor at Seedsman is treating their customers well.

It is clearly a frustrating business model for seed vendors, as well as for their customers: how many other businesses have to worry that most of the governments in the world want to stop their shipments from reaching their customers?

I give credit to Seedsman, Ace and all the other breeders they represent. Their willingness to incur routine losses by shipping orders multiple times and absorbing the cost of the losses, both in seeds and in shipping, is admirable. There aren't many businesses in our world who would accept such a crazy business model.

Our vendors are bending over backward to serve our needs, and we should all appreciate their commitment.

I have NO regrets in my transactions with Ace and Seedsman. They are both businesses that deserve our support.
Very well said Cowboy, couldn't have said it better myself.
Thank you.
Peace, God bless