What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs (IC420cup2019)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the voting module is ready for a test vote, i will add some entries and hopefully get the test voting opened up tomorrow or the next day, thanks in advance to all that choose to help out with this. it's vital to know it's working as planned for the cup.

Higha

Hi i m Higha and I m making strain reviews on the cannabis social app MjMaryjane and I d really like to try
Rosin
Club flower
Mostly sativa breeder
Mostly indica breeder
:tiphat:

thegreenlord

ICMAG Cup judge packs

ICMAG Cup judge packs

hi,

I would definitely be interested in judging:
mostly indica Breeder
mostly indica Grower
mostly sativa Breeder
mostly sativa Grower
Club flowers
Oil/Bho
Rosin

so everything expect the hash as I dont really know what im talking about when it comes to hash

would probably only want 1 or 2 categories though in the interest of time.

will they have to be picked up in barca or can we also get them in london?

Rhys

sourkush

judging is in barcelona only, gotta get your packs at the club on the 17 or 18 april.

hi,

mostly indica Breeder
mostly indica Grower
mostly sativa Breeder
mostly sativa Grower
Club flowers
Oil/Bho
Rosin

so everything expect the hash as I dont really know what im talking about when it comes to hash

Rhys

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems the instagram post really helped to get prospective (new) judges :biggrin: :laughing:

But was that needed? :moon:

I guess the only way to know they're cool is if they enter themselves :smoke:

B

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
It seems the instagram post really helped to get prospective (new) judges :biggrin: :laughing:

But was that needed? :moon:

Tell me next that it will take place at Hard Rock Cafe, and then it will be clear to me that this is no longer an underground cup by growers for growers, but a yearly fund raiser for some.

B

what the fuck?

you were there last year at the book keeping meeting. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERY FUCKING PENNY!

it's all posted in last years forum. as you well know we nearly ended up owing money at the end, so what the fuck man?

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what the fuck?

you were there last year at the book keeping meeting. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERY FUCKING PENNY!

it's all posted in last years forum. as you well know we nearly ended up owing money at the end, so what the fuck man?

I can't attest for every penny, but we can't deny it was a situation far from ideal. A fundraiser of sorts :biggrin: glad the magician could be cancelled on time! :laughing:

I've taken it to PM, as here is maybe not the best place to discuss, my apologies for that. This threat is about reserving Judge Packs, so I will edit my original post.

To anyone reserving judge packs:
- You lucky SOB
- Collect them early, as sometime they simply run out
- Take only as much as you can judge fairly. Growers have taken the time to put in something they think is got a chance, treat each entry with respect.
- Know that you are getting the best value, possibly in the universe. There are dedicated and committed people behind this Cup, pulling long days for nothing but the satisfaction of a great cup enjoyed by all.

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
i will also be joining this year, i would like to reserve one indica and one sativa pack, please.

GrowDoc

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hi,

mostly indica Breeder
mostly indica Grower
mostly sativa Breeder
mostly sativa Grower
Club flowers
Oil/Bho
Rosin

Rhys

so you will be in Barca for the Judging? i hesitate to reserve packs if you are unsure about how it works mate? it's a responsibility to judge this cup, not a weed score. :D

please everyone, only reserve if you really can do the job.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hello,

How can I get judges pack Sativa grower and Indica grower? I’m based near Barcelona 😁

keep an eye on this section of the forum, we will post location and time for judge pack pick up shortly before the starting date of 17th April 2019. the thread will be stickied so you can see it on top in the 420 forum. you will have 4 days time to judge and enter the scores in the online voting module. results will be announced on the evening of the 20th April.

IC 420 Cup :woohoo:

velorex

hi
missed it last year. hope to make it this year.
i'm an amature rosin maker, and am eager to see what to aspire to.
would love to judge both oil/hbo and rosin.
hope to see many of you in barca soon.

best wishes to all

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I can't attest for every penny, but we can't deny it was a situation far from ideal. A fundraiser of sorts :biggrin: glad the magician could be cancelled on time! :laughing:

I've taken it to PM, as here is maybe not the best place to discuss, my apologies for that. This threat is about reserving Judge Packs, so I will edit my original post.

To anyone reserving judge packs:
- You lucky SOB
- Collect them early, as sometime they simply run out
- Take only as much as you can judge fairly. Growers have taken the time to put in something they think is got a chance, treat each entry with respect.
- Know that you are getting the best value, possibly in the universe. There are dedicated and committed people behind this Cup, pulling long days for nothing but the satisfaction of a great cup enjoyed by all.

sorry but i can't let this go.

yes the cup spent all the money in the end, so you do know what happened to every penny.

but yes, we paid for some things maybe more then we could have, but even that was dictated by circumstance not profit seeking on the organizers side.

but know 1 thing, we learn every year doing this event, and we will not be repeating past mistakes if at all avoidable.

if this was a fund raiser, why am i pricing the judge packs way bellow their market value? because it's about giving the membership a great event where they don't feel they are getting raped by a corporate capitalist wearing a hippy mask like at the high times etc. our event is about true results voted openly and transparently while the members have a chance to socialize and exchange experiences and skills all while sharing the worlds best cannabis products. ever since i have been involved in organizing this event, profit has never been the motive and i resent the way you made it sound.

what i do and decide, i do for the benefit of all the visiting membership. i want them to go home thinking, man that was kinda cool and not be left having spent a small fortune to get some shoddy crumbs to judge. our cup is a no frills cup, you won't find celebrities and expensive bands, instead you will find a group of dedicated stoners and growers who meet up for the love of the plant.

40 euro judge packs are supposed to be a fund raiser? high times would sell the same pack for 300.

Latest posts

Latest posts