What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get rid of the old threads

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I'm not sure I would sum this site up that way. I'm on a post ban elsewhere, following the public finger pointing of 'you havn't looked in the breeders section' among claims I was half a dozen other people, and having to deal with the ignorance of mods unable to talk about things I have openly discussed here in a meaningful manner. Literally banned because they didn't get it. That's a dictatorship.

I have read this 5 page thread 3 times: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=353084
It's a grow diary of a strain I have now started. But it stops at about 3 weeks into flower. So it's 5 pages leading to nothing. I suggest it has a negative impact on the site, and should be removed. It's not just lame, or worth a neutral rating. It's worthless and annoying.

I don't suppose you need permission to start a thread that gathers links to threads that have a negative impact on the site. Just do it. Explain in the first post that you just want links. Three quotes maximum. And a rough idea of why you think it should go, in no more than ~ 50 words. Is that about what you want? Build it and people will come..

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Vendor forums are for the vendors to sort out mate - and old threads that are not useful usually fall to the bottom of the thread lists on all forums - but yeah, there is a lot of what I call 'chaf' on the site - so if you like, just post any links to these threads that so irk you - and I will be happy to delete them - if they are as you say - worthless.

Regards ….GN

*Dictatorship?.....I thought that we were an autonomous collective - lol

Latest posts

Latest posts