What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Sapphire limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ONE OF OUR LATEST MOST COMPLETE SATIVA/INDICA HYBRIDS AND PROBABLY OUR MOST SPECTACULARLY COLOURED VARIETY EVER

Although at ACE Seeds we’ve developed excellent examples of incredibly beautiful coloured varieties over the years, we can firmly state that Red Sapphire is a new twist in the tale that takes our breeding of colourful varieties to an even higher level.

A hybrid with complex genetic heritage, containing 2 tropical pure sativas (Malawi and Jamaican), a dominant sativa (Nepalese) and a colourful indica hash plant from Central Asia (Pakistan Chitral Kush), which fuse their best qualities in a perfect sativa/indica equilibrium.

Red Sapphire plants are sturdy and robust, growing to a manageable medium size with thick stems and powerful side branches with perfect moderate internodal distance that allows excellent light penetration throughout the plant, without being languid, and being able to sustain the heavy weight of the flowers during bloom without major problems, even in windy and rainy conditions.

Its spectacular flowers develop and mature in only 9 weeks, developing an intense pigmentation (regardless of the temperature) that paints the plants with all the colours of the rainbow: green, yellow, blue, purple... with most of the plants finally producing a deep reddish/fuchsia colour of incomparable beauty that has given the name to this variety. The buds are dense and medium/large in size, with excellent flower to leaf ratio (a pleasure to manicure), large and resinous ovaries, with a complex and exotic terpene profile (cherry, red fruit chewing gum, fine red wine and hashish), producing exuberant reflowerings in the last 2 weeks of bloom that crown its beauty and give it an exquisite final sativa touch.

Despite being a polyhybrid, all plants have a uniform development, requiring the same care, and finishing with similar sizes and flowering times. 75% of the plants show the reddish phenotype described above, while 25% remain green until the end, producing aromas of pear and green apple.

Red Sapphire doesn’t just stand out for its beauty, it has also been the most successful sativa/indica hybrid tested in our facilities in 2018, due not only to its versatility and ease of cultivation, but also to its vigour, rapid flowering, the low maintenance required to produce abundant harvests, its excellent resistance to the inclemencies of weather and against pests and fungi, and of course for its quality and for the perfect balance of its innumerable qualities, making this colourful variety a safe bet both for small private growers and for commercial purposes.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
% SATIVA / INDICA: 65 % SATIVA / 35 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: FIRST HALF OF OCTOBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-45º
THC: 12-13 %
CBD: Below 0.05 %
CBG: 0-0.7 %
Terpene profile: Complex and rich terpene profile in both monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes. It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high amounts of beta pinene, terpinolene and alpha pinene, moderate quantities of beta myrcene and b ocimene, small amounts of limonene, linalool, gamma terpinene, alpha terpinene and traces of eucalyptol, delta 3 carene, p-cymene and camphene. Sesquiterpenes: high content of beta-caryophyllene, moderate amounts of alpha-humelene and guaiol, and traces of bisabolol, caryophyllene oxide and trans-nerolidol.

GENETICS: Malawi/PCK #47 F1 (purple pheno) x Purple Nepal Jam (F6).
STRUCTURE: Strong and robust, manageable medium size, thick stems and powerful side branches easily supporting flower weight during bloom, with perfect moderate internodal distance allowing excellent light penetration throughout the plant, without being lanky.
BOUQUET: Appealing and complex fruity terpene profiles: Cherry, red fruit chewing gum, fine red wine in the colourful pheno; pear and green apple in the green pheno. Both with a delicious background of Pakistani and Nepalese hashish.
HIGH: A mild and pleasant high of very well focused, clear and cerebral effects at first, producing moderate euphoria, enhancing mood and accelerating though. Pleasantly electric, active and creative feelings but without paranoia or anxiety. This gives way to a more calm sensation, permitting relaxation but not with a physical couch-lock type stone... happy and perfectly able to function. Great smoke for daytime and afternoons, and to stimulate appetite.

CULTIVATION TIPS

It can be easily grown indoors. Very well suited to SOG culture due to its excellent yield in the main branches.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º, both in hot climates and in climates where the flowering takes place with rain and low temperatures.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, and moderate/high for the flowering.

Attachments

• Red Sapphire.jpg
    Red Sapphire.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC06347.jpg
    DSC06347.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC06351.jpg
    DSC06351.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC06355.jpg
    DSC06355.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC06914.jpg
    DSC06914.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0168.jpg
    DSC_0168.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 52
  • malin marijuana
    malin marijuana
    27.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0158.jpg
    DSC_0158.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC06941.jpg
    DSC06941.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC06931.jpg
    DSC06931.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
More Red Sapphire pics ....

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC06932.jpg
    DSC06932.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC06909.jpg
    DSC06909.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0209.jpg
    DSC_0209.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0192.jpg
    DSC_0192.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0102.jpg
    DSC_0102.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC06363.jpg
    DSC06363.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC06947.jpg
    DSC06947.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC06368.jpg
    DSC06368.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0123.jpg
    DSC_0123.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 53

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A few more pics of the reddish phenos .....

Attachments

• DSC06924.jpg
    DSC06924.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC06923.jpg
    DSC06923.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_1025.jpg
    DSC_1025.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0085.jpg
    DSC_0085.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC06377.jpg
    DSC06377.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0220.jpg
    DSC_0220.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0181.jpg
    DSC_0181.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC06952.jpg
    DSC06952.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC06934.jpg
    DSC06934.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 54

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
And lastly, the recessive green pheno.

Attachments

• 20180712_075935.jpg
    20180712_075935.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20180712_075944.jpg
    20180712_075944.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 67

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Dubi...that would go good in the grow with my Honduran Haze germing now. Started them way early and anxious to see how they do. Cheers...

therevverend

Veteran
Nice colors. Lots of foxtails. Are the candelabra shaped colas the result of pruning and training or does it naturally grow that way?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks guys :tiphat:

Thanks for suppoprting our latest works DoobieDuck :)

therevverend, as stated in the strain description, Red Sapphire produces naturally 'exuberant reflowerings in the last 2 weeks of bloom that crown its beauty and give it an exquisite final sativa touch.'

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Red Sapphire cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Attachments

• Red Sapphire cannabinoid analysis.jpg
    Red Sapphire cannabinoid analysis.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Red Sapphire terpene analysis.jpg
    Red Sapphire terpene analysis.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Red Sapphire cannabinoid analysis canna.jpg
    Red Sapphire cannabinoid analysis canna.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Mountainkush

These are beautiful Dubi. The pics in your second post remind me of the Malawi X pck I just grew but with even crazier foxtails similar to my zamaldelica. 3 weeks into flowering a couple nepaljam too so this one sounds very interesting.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice Dubi, I scoope a few of these, was gonna pop them asap, but the recent discovery of mites making me hold back on the popping, but hopefully things are back on track soon and we can rock these!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That is Mountainkush :)

Red Sapphire is a new sativa 'twist in the tale' over Violeta and Malawi x PCK on my concept of breeding new super colorful sativa dom strains. Don't let the low THC content of the cannabinoid report let you down. Red Sapphire really hits hard :D Much crazier and thought provoking than Violeta.

These are beautiful Dubi. The pics in your second post remind me of the Malawi X pck I just grew but with even crazier foxtails similar to my zamaldelica. 3 weeks into flowering a couple nepaljam too so this one sounds very interesting.

Stinkhorn123

I’m just about to plant a few of these for this outdoor season. Last year I did 2 Violeta’s, they did very well but one could have used another week to fully ripen. The later girl was Harvested at the end of October. I’m hopeful that these will have a similar finish time as the Violeta, would that be a fair assumption? The late maturing Violeta stood up to one of the worst growing seasons I can remember with hardly a spec of mold. Thanks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Stinkhorn123,

Indeed Red Sapphire and Violeta have a similar flowering time and a similar response to the start of the flowering outdoors. Violeta is very mold and cold resistant, Red Sapphire too, but Red Sapphire is even more resistant against heat and drought than Violeta. Both are great colorful early flowering and resistant hybrids.

buteo

Premium user
Dubi I love the red of this strain. Of all the years I've been growing I think this strain is what I vision in my dreams. I've been trying to find a seed bank that will ship to me, but any seed bank that had them listed were out of stock. I decided to run Congo until I can get my hands on these in the future. I really love what y'all do over at Ace...I've always been a fan....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome buteo :)

Red Sapphire is a new limited edition so not all our official retailers have them in stock.
You can get Red Sapphire ordering directly from our webiste or from La Mota or OaSeeds.

Thanks for your interest in our work!

picture.php

Anyone have some Red Sapphire going?

This one's about 2 weeks old.

Plan on flowering this one in 15 gal of soil after around 2 more months veg.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's a happy Red Sapphire seedling, OlDirtyHuman :)
Best wishes with her!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have added a new Red Sapphire cannabinoid analysis to the first page of this thread which confirms similar THC levels compared to the first analysis, showing the sample of this second analysis slight amounts of CBD and CBG.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Red Sapphire v2 reddish phenos

Here are pics of a second Red Sapphire version, which is Purple Malawi x purple Nepal Jam instead of the (purple Malawi/PCK #47) x purple Nepal Jam version released early this year.

Attachments

• DSC06585.jpg
    DSC06585.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC06640.jpg
    DSC06640.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC06744.jpg
    DSC06744.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC06736.jpg