What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi Fem

ULMW

:)

Attachments

• 20190403_154826.jpg
    20190403_154826.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 49

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ULMW, it's my pleasure to see you enjoying so much with these new african sativa hybrids :tiphat:

The Purple Zamal x Malawi looks wild and extremely tropical sativa with that fluffy flower structure, irregular ripening throughout the plant and non stop reflowerings.

Can't wait to see her finishing and to know your opinion about her effects.
Take care brother! :huggg:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Great work ULMW, she looks lovely! How many weeks of 12/12 all in all did she require?

Irie! :wave:

ULMW

Thanks for the kind words and interest. 23 to 14 wks is the flower period I was working with and 11/13. Not 12/12.

ULMW

:)
Has the fresh carrot smell of Zamal!!! Gives a huge harvest and has a great potential to develop into something special after a good cure.
Thank You Dubi and All at Ace Seeds
:dance013:

Attachments

• 20190418_194413.jpg
    20190418_194413.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190418_194427.jpg
    20190418_194427.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190418_194443.jpg
    20190418_194443.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20190418_194455.jpg
    20190418_194455.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190418_194505.jpg
    20190418_194505.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20190418_194616.jpg
    20190418_194616.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190418_194529.jpg
    20190418_194529.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 49

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent ULMW :)

Looks like you are not far from harvesting her!
Looking forward to hear your opinion about this one (Purple Zamal/Malawi) and how it compares with Zamaldelica (Gerrit's Zamal A x Malawi/Thai).

Thanks a lot for your feedback! :yes:

ULMW

:biggrin:
Thanks Giving !!!
Lovely carroty smelling herb with a grreat African character. Relatively sweet and smooth smoking perhaps from her wilder Purple Zamal parentage.
Then after a short whileit elevates into a lovely sativa experience and clear headedness and uplifted joyful spirit like most African herbs do. The hold and intensity of this herb comes from the Malawi which firmly grips and holds both head and body during the effect. Needs a good cure to bring out her full potential. Very pleasing herb great for summer days and drifting into sunny African daydreams.
Many Thanks for these Malawi Crosses Dubi,
The Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi fem is my fav new strain but this comes in close second. Regarding the comparison to Garricks cut in Zamaldelica and this purple Zamal , Zamaldelica is a bit stronger with the Thai combo added extra lift! However this African combo of Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi fem gives a different trip , sunnier and more uplifting than I previously imagined. Great mood improver herb.

Happy Growing to each and all.

Attachments

• 20190430_191456.jpg
    20190430_191456.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190430_191519.jpg
    20190430_191519.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 46

SolarLogos

Thanks Giving !!!
Lovely carroty smelling herb with a grreat African character. Relatively sweet and smooth smoking perhaps from her wilder Purple Zamal parentage.
Then after a short whileit elevates into a lovely sativa experience and clear headedness and uplifted joyful spirit like most African herbs do. The hold and intensity of this herb comes from the Malawi which firmly grips and holds both head and body during the effect. Needs a good cure to bring out her full potential. Very pleasing herb great for summer days and drifting into sunny African daydreams.
The Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi fem is my fav new strain but this comes in close second. Regarding the comparison to Garricks cut in Zamaldelica and this purple Zamal , Zamaldelica is a bit stronger with the Thai combo added extra lift! However this African combo of Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi fem gives a different trip , sunnier and more uplifting than I previously imagined. Great mood improver herb.

Very nice description and smoke report ULMV. Congratulation and thanks for sharing.
Peace, God bless

Theorganicguy

Thanks Giving !!!

Great job as always, ULMW! Is this one of the cleanest head high you've ever experienced?
Enjoy your harvest :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you brother :wave:
Congrats on the harvest Zamal x Malawi harvest.
I knew you will love this new pure sativa african hybrids :D

Guess this one is not the easiest to grow indoors due to her long flowering times but you kept her under control very well :)

Glad she delivers a mood enhancer and uplifting effect, with the profound and intense qualities of the Malawi.

Wish you enjoy them in summer time after a good cure! :tiphat:
What do you plan to grow next ? Best vibes back to you!

Thanks Giving !!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Glad you are about to flower Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer Syd, man you are really busy lately with many amazing sativas :D

Forgot to add some outstanding cannabinoid and terpene results from UniqueFlower for this R+D F1 hybrid :yes:

Attachments

• Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer cannabinoid analysis UniqueFlower.jpg
    Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer cannabinoid analysis UniqueFlower.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer terpene analysis UniqueFlower.jpg
    Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer terpene analysis UniqueFlower.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 58