What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Panama feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last ACE Seeds' release for 2018!

If you have previously enjoyed Malawi x PCK, Violeta or Congo then you are also going to love this one ;)

BEAUTIFUL AND FAST FLOWERING SATIVA / INDICA HYBRID OF AMAZING PURPLE AND PINKISH COLORS

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/pckxpanamafem.html

Excellent F1 sativa/indica hybrid with cup-winning potential. A straight cross between the elite Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002 and the also elite 10th generation Panama Goddess. With this new hybrid, we continue exploring the best possible combinations between our best sativas and the excellent hash plant Pakistan Chitral Kush.

One of the most beautiful colourful expressions in the cannabis world, consistently showing the intense purple and reddish pigmentation of the PCK in flowering, with some outdoor specimens also showing the beautiful reddish/pinkish pistil characteristic of the Panama.

PCK x Panama develops with the compact and manageable size and fast flowering of the pakistani, with Panama contributing more vigor and branching. Abundant resin production, with a very appealing and complex terpene profile where predominantly the more spectacular strawberry and blackberry bubble gum aromas of the pakistani can be found in the foreground, bathed in coffee, with a lemony and incensey central american sativa background from Panama. Meditative and introspective effect, which encourages relaxation and contemplation.

An excellent choice for indoor growing and outdoor growing in a wide variety of climates, due to its quality, beauty and high resistance against heat, cold, fungus and rain.

Feminized limited edition available, while stock lasts.

A single seed germinated from this hybrid won the 2nd prize in a local cannabis cup in Zaragoza, Spain.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
50 % SATIVA / 50 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 9-10 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: EARLY OCTOBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-47º
THC: 15.2 %
CBD: Below 0.05 %
CBG: Null
GENETICS: Pakistan Chitral Kush elite 2002 x Panama Goddess (F10).
STRUCTURE: Compact and manageable size of the pakitani, where Panama contributing with more vigor and branching.
BOUQUET: Spectacular strawberry and blackberry bubble gum aromas in the foreground, with a lemony and incensey central american sativa background.
HIGH: Meditative and introspective effect, suitable for relaxation and contemplation.
Terpene profile: The terpene profile of this F1 is quite complex and interesting, as it contains as main terpene a sesqui terpene (nerolidol) when most of the strains usually show as main terpenes the most relevant monoterpenes. Nerolidol is followed in order of content by beta myrcene mono terpene, bisabolol sesqui terpene, humelene and cymene mono terpenes and beta caryophyllene sesquiterpene, and only traces of isopulegol, beta pinene, linalool and camphene mono terpenes.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 47º. We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, and moderate-high for the flowering.

Attachments

• PCK x Panama bud3.jpg
    PCK x Panama bud3.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 35
  • PCK x Panama bud2.jpg
    PCK x Panama bud2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 38
  • PCK x Panama bud.jpg
    PCK x Panama bud.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 38
  • PCK x Panama Diosa finished12.jpg
    PCK x Panama Diosa finished12.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 30
  • PCK x Panama Diosa cola3 early Oct.jpg
    PCK x Panama Diosa cola3 early Oct.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 75

Night4wings20

When my finances are better I'm going to purchase so many of your strains haha. So many good reviews and such beautiful plants! Kudos :D

Knothead

A few pictures of my PCKxPanama at 4 weeks from showing pistils(6 weeks from flip @4 weeks from seed). Plant has really nice fruity bubblegum aroma. Buds are more developed than the KaliChina in the tent with it, KaliChina is more vigorous in overall growth. PCKxPanama has shown some odd growth with some malformed leaves and buds. Odd that it seems contained to specific branches rather than being spread through the plant. Definitely glad I let her live.

Attachments

• 20190309_120001.jpg
    20190309_120001.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190309_120057.jpg
    20190309_120057.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190309_120139.jpg
    20190309_120139.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20190309_120255.jpg
    20190309_120255.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 37

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Knothead :)

Really happy to see your beautiful PCK X Panama pics, your plant has a really blend of traits from both parental lines: the bubblegum aromas coming from Purple PCK 2002 parental plant, and the very desirable and good yielding flower formation of the Panama Goddess, even showing the reddish/pinkish Panama pistil :yes: Really curious to see pics of her close to finish.

You are right, this PCK x Panama hybrid produces a % of seedlings with crinkle/variegated traits that are eventually surpassed after reaching a more advanced growing stage. Anyway, i was not happy with the deformities in some of the seedlings of this hybrid so i finally decided to temporally remove it from our website until we can fix this problem in this hybrid. The Purple PCK 2002 parental plant sometimes produces seedlings showing this problem when it is used as a mother to produce the seeds (but not when she is used as a reversed female to produce feminized hybrids), as it happened with the PCK x ErdPurt limited edition. So we are working on the opposite combination of parental plants: Panama Goddess x Purple PCK 2002 (reversed) to avoid this problem so hopefully the hybrid can be released again without producing seedlings with deformities. We are in the process of producing and testing the new combination of parental plants and if everything goes well this hybrid between Panama and PCK will be released again.

Koondense

Veteran
Those are some beautiful colas!
My pck x panama is now in the second week of flowering, stretched a bit but not much. As dubi said there are mutations present in my planty one branch shows variegation deformities and is developing slower than the more healthy side which now seems fine. The other two seeds didn't sprout so i was left with only this one but so far she looks interesting with very pleasant aromas.
I'll post some pictures soon enough.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Knothead,

Seems that your pics didn't show correctly. I took them from your album and post them here if you don't mind. Lovely plant and great job on her!
Amazing how she is changing throughout the different flowering stages :)

Attachments

• PCK x Panama Knothead cola 7 weeks of flowering.jpg
    PCK x Panama Knothead cola 7 weeks of flowering.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 71
  • PCK x Panama Knothead cola 7 weeks of flowering2.jpg
    PCK x Panama Knothead cola 7 weeks of flowering2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 65
  • PCK x Panama Knothead bud 7.5 weeks of flowering.jpg
    PCK x Panama Knothead bud 7.5 weeks of flowering.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 70
  • PCK x Panama Knothead plant 7.5 weeks of flowering.jpg
    PCK x Panama Knothead plant 7.5 weeks of flowering.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 72
  • PCK x Panama Knothead plant 7.5 weeks of flowering2.jpg
    PCK x Panama Knothead plant 7.5 weeks of flowering2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 72
  • PCK x Panama Knothead plant 7.5 weeks of flowering3.jpg
    PCK x Panama Knothead plant 7.5 weeks of flowering3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 64

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Koondense for your feedback too :)

It would be a pleasure to see pics of your PCK x Panama during her flowering whenever you have the chance. Best regards!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely outcome Knothead :)

Your PCK x Panama looks indeed ready and perfect for harvest time.
Congrats for the great results! :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
These look soooo delicious! I imagine a dank lemony smell, must be a treat to trim them ;)

Here's my only PCKxPanama(or as I call her PanamaKush) who made it:

picture.php

picture.php

Aromas are very lemony and oily/hashy, a perfect blend of the two.

Cheers

Knothead

Those are beautiful buds! Development seems a little different than mine. It grew and buds developed very Panama like, even with the red pistils. Unlike the Panamas I've run this didn't have the pronounced lemony smell but rather very sweet bubblegum. It was most pungent about 5 weeks in, smell calmed a little but trichome production ramped up quickly. This one also had some mutation, glad I didn't cull it. Please post more pics as it ripens.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi knothead,
lovely notes on your lady :)
My smells very lemony and a bit more earthy now in late development.
The resin coverage is very good, both parents bring lots of it into the mix.
I'm a bit surprised with how quick these flower, seem to be a 9 week hybrid, I was expecting 10-11 but maybe was wrong.

Got two pictures for now, two nice tops while I noticed the tops on the deformed part of the plant are foxtailing a bit more.
The plant is now flushing and will be harvested very soon, probably next weekend. Now it's 10/14 time.

picture.php

picture.php

Sweet lemons and earthy hash, gotta love this cross :)

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koondense,

Thanks for sharing your outcome with PCK x Panama hybrid.
Your flowers look very frosty and with lots of sativa traits for a plant that finishes in just 9 weeks.

Wish you are already enjoying her! ;)
Please, let us know your opinion about her after a bit curing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
New version of this hybrid

New version of this hybrid

We have just produced a new version of this hybrid (Panama x PCK instead of PCK x Panama) which should correct the mutant/variegated growth of some of the seedlings of the previous version.

We are going to do some testings of this new version and if everything goes well we will offer her again soon. We will keep you all updated.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Panama X PCK vegging away

attachment.php

I'll make a cut asap for next outdoor season :)

Attachments

• P1010323.jpg
    P1010323.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 43