What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Brothers Seeds

browntrout

Veteran
Figured I might start a thread to document a bit more about his offerings.

Haven't been in touch with him as of recent, but he does hold some very nice cuts.

Even my least favorite of these crosses is better than most strains grown outdoors, most are freeze dominant with that super strong fruity/piney freeze smell.

FireMob x Freezeland:
This one had some of my favourite plants in it. She's a bit pickier and lankier but she's very resistant and has some tasty skunky/kush phenos. There is some semi-auto burnt rubber skunk STINKER phenos in here as well, I find it repulsive, but some people just love it.
picture.php

Lucky Charms x Freezeland
This one didn't quite cut it for me outdoors, I am sure there are some nice phenos hiding. One of the females I sat aside for seed was a late bloomer with an OG smell early on in flowering. Freeze dominant with a airy bud structure.
picture.php

Purple Kush x Freezeland
Sadly going from indoors to outdoors the majority of these flipped back and forth between veg and flower, they were the most hardy and vigorous indoors but slowed down outdoors. my two phenos were more freezeland but I bet a nice PK dominant pheno would be killer.
picture.php

Cherry Freeze
I had the highest hope for this one, she actually grew the biggest cannopy and was vigilant vegger, however she just didn't have the time she needed and held nitrogen too far into flower. I did find a GSC pheno with a nice smokey/doughy smell/flavor.
picture.php

FrostAie

firemob was one of my best strains in the swamp years back i missed this freezeland cross of it. anyone see breeder brad around was wondering about his electric lemonade strain...

browntrout

Veteran
firemob was one of my best strains in the swamp years back i missed this freezeland cross of it. anyone see breeder brad around was wondering about his electric lemonade strain...

He gone, the firemob pheno of FMOB x Freezeland was killer, perfect blend of both Gold ball kush buds with early finishing time and resistant to mold, most were more freezeland in nature.

Stickyfingers40

Any news of Brad anyone ? I missed the opportunity of grabbing some of his stuff. I was on unleashdagreen when it went to shit with M.Clone.

HerbChambers

I was quite happy with FireMOB x Freeze I ran 2 summers ago. Too bad Brad’s not around still I’d love to grab a couple more packs.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah shame brads not around any more last I heard from him he sent us a huge parcel of seeds to retail for all you guys here on Seedbay, unfortunately seeds didn’t make it , brads been underground ever since , I’m sure he had a lot other projects going on though so probably best , I do hope he’s ok an well and smashing out those lovely grows he was doing ..

yahooman

I still have some of the vmbush brothers crosses.purple kush x freeze land,fire mob x freeze land and another I cant remember...I think it's a cookie cross and freezeland