What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

OG Kushklinski

Yeah Im really interested in the killer bees too , what your opinion on it ? I was ready to pull the trigger it , but after my last 2 packs from archive I’m kids reluctant . I have dosi face and bio hazard ran nearly a full pack of each and all males , not fun ! But I have some old stock Grimace OG and pie face and they were fire . Have a few singles from years ago too.
Anyone have any experience with the new drop of Casper OG?

CatDaddy

Kirkwood OG- she's staying in the garden for a long time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey very nice looking lady you got there. I know it's been a while, but i was wondering how potent was she if you could even remember?
Thanks in advance.

CatDaddy

It tastes and smells exactly like I said. Sweetest lemon and most intense pine and gas you have ever smelled. Like you need something over your face when trimming...It can really get to some people after an hour. Some have an earthy or just plain indescribable funk to back all that up with. The taste is like guzzling 87 unleaded gasoline, pine sap, while having a fresh lemonhead rolling around in your mouth (not when it hits the white center).

It doesn't taste or smell at all like the rarer lemon lime phenos of chemdog like I am pretty positive faceoff is made from at this point or the more common phenos of chemdog which is straight chemical, skunk funk, wet dog, and some have sourish tinge.

I just want one of the OG crosses that spits out phenos that smells like OG and not chemdog.

So far not a single person on the internet has been able to recommend a strain from archive like this.

3 packs of the best cut of OG got me nothing even close to OG outside of looks. All chemdog and I know because I have grown every fucking thing chemdog known to man but for the Chem 3 cut. I have grown s1's of everything, ridiculous amount of crosses, bred my own chem 'ibl', went through all of rez's crosses and did a ton of testing for them. I know it inside and out. Even to the point of the lemon lime pheno like the ones you get when you grow out S1's of the 91 cut just like CSI found in all his shit with somewhat similar OG looking buds, but nothing like it in taste or smell.

Your post is what stopped me from ordering at the moment. I'm curious to know did you end up trying any more of the faceoff x's, and if you so, did you change your perspective about them?

Thanks in advance.

RookieBuds

Anyone got more info on the old Flavour Pack?? I just grew one out, OMG it smells like grandma's soap and the exhale is pure Kush. It's pretty friggin amazing. Like, which Moonbow did they use? --couldn't have been #75 and pretty sure it wasn't 112. ... and was Hollywood Pure Kush used in any other strains you guys can point me toward?

Stuff's amazing. Pop your Flavour Packs if you got em!