What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

B

blue_tick

I ALSO HAVE THIS STRAIN. I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE KNOWS IF THEY CAN TAKE THE HUMIDITY IN MY AREA OUTSIDE. I HAVE THEM OUTSIDE FOR THIS SEASON AT LATT. 28

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi konopenko,

It's a pleasure to see you growing Malawi x PCK and Panama side by side.
Very nice colas! How were the temps and ventilation in the flowering ?

Congrats on the harvest ;) Enjoy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi flboy,

Nice to know you are also giving a try to this limited edition.

Both Malawi and PCK have high resistance against botrytis and rain.
Malawi x PCK should perform perfectly outdoors at your latitude.

Just need to give the plants good soil, plenty water and sun and they will reward you in early autumn with a big and powerful harvest.

Best wishes! :)

konopenko

Veteran
Yes Dubi temps were up to 32 C and 18-20C at night. Out vent is ok-regulated + 2 Honeywell benith lamps, but they didnt have any chance against 2 verticaly hanged 600W.
Main problem is fresh air intake in spring months, but could be solved if operating in winter time. Humidity was lower as expected, next time more veg time as bigger plants saves work for mist making device (0,8 l per hour). So bigger plants, better soil + coco + blumats next time. Maybe I will have to change Biobizz ferts, I think they are too weak..
:tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Yes Dubi temps were up to 32 C and 18-20C at night. Out vent is ok-regulated + 2 Honeywell benith lamps, but they didnt have any chance against 2 verticaly hanged 600W.
Main problem is fresh air intake in spring months, but could be solved if operating in winter time. Humidity was lower as expected, next time more veg time as bigger plants saves work for mist making device (0,8 l per hour). So bigger plants, better soil + coco + blumats next time. Maybe I will have to change Biobizz ferts, I think they are too weak..
:tiphat:

Hey konopenko,
respect big big Bud's... :woohoo:
where they from clone or from seed?
My next grow will also be vert... with MH & HPS...
and yes bigger pots bigger plants...
thx
MadMac
P.S. please do a smoke report

B

blue_tick

thanks dubi : I have them out with the others. I figured out how to post pic's finally I will up date in near future

ValleyKush

Veteran
Hey konopenko, try using some bat guano to supplement the Biobizz, I use it at half strength and the Roots PK at half strength (just as a base ratio, it changes from plant to plant, some could almost handle both at full if you like to nuke super hungry hybrids). A friend prefers the roots pk at full and the bio at 1/4 and gets beautiful results, one of the best growers I know.

konopenko

Veteran
Its time for smoke report :) Malawi/Pck fem. was a gift from Dubi, thanks again bro!
When I open jar with M/P it smells very fruity, nice scent like cake with season fruits....maybe :canabis:
Smoke is clean and quite pleasant, its not strong as Panama/Malawi. High is ok, you can read, play basket, chess, enjoy at picnic, or even cut some trees under mostly heady high.
Ok all that sounds quite mellow but growing conditions were not at finest imo :biggrin: I think she would be pleased with lower temp. and at least 10-20 days more to fully develop its atributes. Still got some seeds so she will have another chance very soon.

picture.php

Last edited:

konopenko

Veteran
You thought wrong :) well Panama is 100% sativa worth growing anytime, but has some non sativa traits. Some phenos have very broad leaves and quite bushy shape. But every Panama ganja is pure quality with unique taste and smell mmm im smoking one right...now ;)
Panama could finish in 9/10 weeks imo, maybe flowering time was reduced due breeding process..pop them now or ;)
Last harvest gave some herbs and lots of seeds ;) im lying there are 2 boxes more...
picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm glad to see your jars full konopenko!

Have a great summer time! ;)

B

Baron Greenback

What dubi forgot to mention is that this is powerful stuff. Holy zombie shitsnacks it's powerful.
There have been some having to hold onto things as it all got a bit wobbly :)
She is wonderful.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Baron Greenback,

I also find Malawi x PCK very strong :) both phenos. I have tested dozens of different Malawi x PCK plants and never found a mild one. Guess konopenko flowered them with a bit high temps and harvested early, anyway i'm glad he is enjoying his stuff.

B

Baron Greenback

I had the green one, would be nice to find the pink/purple one to see how she compares.
Very much a day ender though, I don't think I could function starting in the morning with her :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Malawi x PCK purple phenos early flowering outdoors

Malawi x PCK purple phenos early flowering outdoors

Some early flowering pics of other Malawi x PCK purple parental plants being tested outdoors.

Attachments

• MP 37 cogollo mediados de Sept.jpg
    MP 37 cogollo mediados de Sept.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 87
  • MP 37 cogollo2 mediados de Sept.jpg
    MP 37 cogollo2 mediados de Sept.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 93

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i took this shot a week ago, its doubled in size, crystals, and purpleness since then!
picture.php

right now im getting some trainwreck like aromas, some pine and cherries.

wingdings

Veteran
Couple phenos here

This girl has a hard to describe, sickly sweet smell that really reminds me of a blueberry clone I used to run (but it didn't smell much like "blueberry"), nice production
picture.php

This one has a sweet chewing gum and fresh rain type aroma, very pleasant. Quite the trichome production here.
picture.php
picture.php