What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
that sounds like an interesting cross @51° please keep us updated with the outcome. It should produce a not fully 100 % autoflowering strain, but very fast flowering (semi) and with a super fast flowering onset too.

Hmong

Veteran
@dubi Purpurea Ticinensis !
I'm currently doing a repro of Helvetic seeds, and a little reporting in the original PT Thread

full

full

full

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
This year I have a Nepali x Erdpurt F1 as a test hidden in the outdoors. The Nepali is a bluehemp repro and the Erdpurt male is from an old Zenseeds stock. So far, slow growing variety, but I think it will get very interesting, when she starts flowering in about 3 weeks.
IMG_2510_1024x768.JPG

early_hominid

I have an Erdpurt that put three sets of leaves at every node, has anyone seen this? The pattern continued until flowering where the main stem split and it's growing normally.

IMG-4998.jpg

IMG-4997.jpg

Fast forward to putting it in the ground, I took bottom nodes off so this is probably the 5th
IMG-5431.jpg

6th, 7th
IMG-5429.jpg

still 3 when nodes stagger
IMG-5436(1).jpg

where main stem split
IMG-5442.jpg

latest growth looks normal?
IMG-5440.jpg

Whole plant
IMG-5437.jpg

IMG-5438(1).jpg

MostlyMe

Veteran

This is my Erdpurt lady in early flower at 52N. The feminized seed was a couple of years old, my best guess is 2020.

She got some purplish branches early on, despite high temperatures. Later growth is all green.

I'd appreciate any info in terms of chemotype. I'm hoping for something high in CBD.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

This is my Erdpurt lady in early flower at 52N. The feminized seed was a couple of years old, my best guess is 2020.

She got some purplish branches early on, despite high temperatures. Later growth is all green.

I'd appreciate any info in terms of chemotype. I'm hoping for something high in CBD.

Very healthy and well developed ErdPurt for being grown in a pot @MostlyMe :) She is loving your good cares.

ErdPurt has not been inbred for a specific chemotype, and i'ts not possible to determine the chemotype of a plant by the structure, only by lab testing. Although CBD rich chemotypes (whether THC-CBD balanced or CBD rich without THC) are the most frequent in this line.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My Erdpurt is flowering pretty well despite the pest pressure, heat wave, and constant evening rains. Aroma is pine and hash with sweet fruit notes.

View attachment 18880544

View attachment 18880545

View attachment 18880546

Thanks for the update in flowering @early_hominid :yes: She is indeed doing great despite the external attacks. Purple fruity phenos are prettier, but green resinous phenos of piney-earthy-hashy terpenes are usually my favorite for direct flower use.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Howdy folks!

Just harvested our guerilla ErdPurt girls today! Two mother plants and two clones. Modest yield but I'm delighted to have my first harvest of the season. Smells good and was super healthy.

View attachment 18886289
View attachment 18886290

Congrats on the harvest of your stocky and healthy ErdPurt :) @Funkalicious those colas look solid, glad you are pleased with her performance, please let us know your opinion when you give her a try after curing.

goingrey

My beautiful purple ErdPurt is quite slim and not very flower rich. I wonder if the phenotype is like this or I had some soil issues. It has shown sensitivity to powedery mildew pretty early. View attachment 18891153
Sad to hear about the pm susceptibility. A lot about Erdpurt speaks to me but the more I learn the less suitable it seems for what initially caught my attention, something for short season outdoors.. Think I'll just grow the beans I have indoors.

Regarding the possible soil issues, hard to say. I do see the stems are totally purple which could just be genetics but could also be something else, overwatering for example.