What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow ultrasour fem

littlegrow

Hey guys Update time :D Aug 26. She is still going strong :)

So since my last failed attempt where my old plants got destroyed this plant has now got farer than any other cannabis plant i have ever grown so here is 3 pics for an update enjoy guys and tell me what you think, she is currently growing under 62 watts so she is doing well

littlegrow

Hey Al70 thanks for that just this few mins ago i did as you said here is 2 pics i hope its right i just watched a youtube vid on how to do this :) so took about 80% of the top node off

here is a before and after pic :)
Before

and after i Fimed her

al70

Veteran
perfect, goodluck, a tiny bit lower next time, but that's good enough, now wait

littlegrow

ooohh what happens now Al70 i always get fiming and topping mixed up i can't remember what happens next regarding growth haha

al70

Veteran
just wait little grow, give her a week n you'll see, maybe 4, maybe 6 new branches, don't worry about the new growth looking a little deformed, that's normal, fimming is not as stressful to your plant as topping she may slow down a little for a few days, not much, you've got a sweet plant there littlegrow, lst is you're next move, get your hands on some thin bendy wire, gardening centres have it, keep pics coming, goodluck.

littlegrow

Attachments

• p1 9 week veg.jpg
    p1 9 week veg.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 17
  • p1 9 week.jpg
    p1 9 week.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 11

al70

Veteran
not yet littlegrow, bend her over a little before ya flip, be patient, goodluck.

littlegrow

ive tied down a few of her arms tonight so hopefully she will look better i have a fair bit of new growth from the bottom so hopefully in 2 weeks i can take my first cutting from a side branch :D

littlegrow

i have tied down 2 of her branches, lower leaves are starting to die and feel crispy so i hope its natural order of things

al70

Veteran
hi little grow, tying those branches down isn't going to achieve much, try bending the whole plant over, that wire is too thick, be careful not to snap her, goodluck.

al70

Veteran
hi little grow, tying those branches down isn't going to achieve much, try bending the whole plant over, that wire is too thick, be careful not to snap her, goodluck.
check out this site little grow,,,GROW WEED EASY.COM

DevinsDad

Now you got me interested. I just went from post 1-30. Curious to see the outcome, I would have assumed too little light. I use a 400w MH. And I wish I had better. Then the bending thing. Got me very interested.

littlegrow

haha thanks Devins, have you ever bent ur plants before ? :), there is a guy on here who has grew with less light than me :D i did start off with a lot more light but it was to hot

DevinsDad

haha thanks Devins, have you ever bent ur plants before ? :), there is a guy on here who has grew with less light than me :D i did start off with a lot more light but it was to hot

Na I was taught by an old school cat. I believe in zen, chi and all that shit.

I try not to subject my girls to what I wouldn't want do to me, No plucking, pulling, tugging, bending.

I talk to her or them, I sing to em. I smoke with em. Play them various hits from KMK, Marley or Cypress.

I may consider doing the CFL method for my veg room, the 400w MH makes the room over 100 degrees. So it not only irritates my from raising my house ambient temperature. But seems like more work trying to keep the room cool this way.

Also 4-5 CFL bulbs likely use less watts.

littlegrow

true i preffer using a few CFls to give more light coverage over a certian area anyway after tieing her down last night i had a funny, happy look plant this morning so i retied her down so it will grow in a odd strange way btw Devins i talk to mine as well telling her how well she is growing :D, here is some more pics from about 20 mins ago

So when i woke up this morning here is the pic lol

then after i tied her down again here is a few more pics

Latest posts

Latest posts