What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Mt Toaker

WOW, thanks for actually posting pics that are BIGGER then my native resolution. You can really get in there and see what is going on with the buds and trichs!

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Cool, thanks for stopping by everyone. I chopped some of that ECSD tonight. They went 73 or 74 days. Shit smells like straight heavy equipment diesel fuel.

I took some pics tonight at harvest. I had a couple friends helping me and I don't take pics that well when people are around, but I found a couple that came out ok.

Check em out -

mLY4t.jpg

jUynu.jpg

7Mfeo.jpg

X72gq.jpg

TjMlM.jpg

Tomorrow night I have some ~75 day Bubba Kush and Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough coming down and I will try to take some good pics of those.

Thanks again for looking at the pot I grow.

Ludo

I find you did a great job at snapping some pics of your pot....!!! Did even better job growing the pot, the pot looks stunning.....ye can allmost smell the diesel stank through the screen......:canabis:

:ying:TOP POT:ying:

Dude, your buds are amazing! Super props on your grow man, that looks like some excellent quality medicine!

I am excited to see your Strawberry Cough.

Keep up the great work man, real pro!

Peace

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Very killer show bro......the force is strong with this one. ;)

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn laps. headed over here from the blumat thread. from that thread i got the impression you knew what you were doing. but from this thread i get the impression that you REALLY know what you're doing.

i'd love to see that strawberry cough you mentioned...

Grendelkhan

Great job on your shit there Laps. Your grow area looks nice and clean which is always a plus. Also your letting your plants go! Woohoo for you. So many folks are in a rush to get their plants down as a result most nuggets are picked to early. Keep up the work.