What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck Smoke Report

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Trainwreck.jpg

There we go I picked up a gram of this again so there it is.
This pheno was different really strong smell, and gave me a slight couchlock and a really thick head high no clearness slurring my speech and it messed me up my heart was beating so fast so I went and did stuff I was suppose to do for the wife a while ago.
A+

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've only smoked a little of the wreck (about a gram)and its very similar in taste/aroma but woodhorse trainwreck IBL has the edge on the potency and i've been told by a few growers who have the original E32 arcata trainwreck that woodhorse is stronger and prefered by them.I'm yet to start any of The Wreck F8's but wil be very soon.

Moleculist

I've smoked a lot of TW since I know a few people growing it.

The high varies depending on the cure/how it's grown in my experience.

BUT: All trainwreck I have ever encountered has a VERY VERY distinct smell to it. Once you get used to it, it becomes super noticeable.

Trainwreck is one of the few strains I can pick out by smell alone. It's hard as hell to describe, kinda like a mix of pineapple, basil, mint. I need to go rub my face in a plant of Trainwreck. I'll do that this weekend and report back.

Demian/ithruxix, creo el mismo, en general, la TW que hay fumado no tiene el odor de chocolat. Es un poco como pina y menthe con un poco de basil.

Demien, quiero tus plantes :) son increiblemente bonita hah.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Well I smoked that a while ago and want more its high is so perfect like seriously its insane to explain the high from some of the phenos there is a different high one is clear and the other is more couchlock and think high ahah.
Ill be getting a 1/2 a lb of this stuff soon in October or so.

D

dankbudz

if it doesnt smell like dr jay said then it isnt tw. i condider tw like the cheese something i will smoke but would never grow....even though ive ran rooms of the wreck.

Wooden Eye

Read the name Train-wreck.

Read the name Train-wreck.

Its not called Allnite party or Speed zone, its a flaming trainwreck. Thats gotta be some indication of the effects.

Talk about Casey Jones, "this is not 38 this is old 97 shovel on a little more coal. When they found the wreck his hand was still on the throttle scoulded to death by the Steam".

KillerDemo

ive had TW 3 times for 3 different connects....sometimes it was ok ...but this 1 time i could just look at it and tell it was gonna wreck my day....kinda smelled piney/lemon.....but I knew it legit cuz when you smoke it is SUPER SMOOTH...no harshness at all.....if you smoke the real cut then you wont question...

tequila_sunrise

around here in SOCAL, the trainwreck provided by the dispenseries smells like molecolest says.

I think it tastes like cheese cake... pot cheese cake would be the smell / taste I have in my mouth currently :p

Quentin

Could it be the buds are thick and matted like a trainwreck. if not then it was meant to describe the way you are gonna feel. lemon whalemeat blah!

illuminatus

I think the story goes, "A train conducter was smoking some and actually got so high he wrecked a train." Basically a marketing ploy by dealers to hype up a product that is no better than anything else available. Its funny watching people arguing over it though.

when u grow trainwreck, at the end when they are ready, the weight of the buds make the buds tipp over, thus looking like a trainwreck. the stems on the trainwreck are thin

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
The stems are thin and the buds are HUGE!

Well, now that im prescribed on valium which does suck because ive been having heart tremers there creepy and cause my anxiety/panic to worsen im very calm and when i smoke the herb now it is absolutely terrific im so mellow right now ahah cant belive how stoned im am.

maverick

I've been smoking Trainwreck daily now for about 2 years and I still have not built up a tolerance to it. Tonight i smoked some wreck then had a bowl of herijuana and I don't think I have ever been any higher. The herijuana was knocking me out and the trainwreck was keeping me up. I love them both!!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It wrecks your train of thought. Trainwreck is high quality, more than a lot of shit.

ithruxix

for a while, I smoked about a 1/4-1/2 zap a day, of exclusive indoor wreck. The smell is putrid, once cured for a few months. The dead animal/whale smell jumped at me immediately, followed by a strong lemon/citrus + mint smell, but not mint... mint julep. Sweet mint, with an acrid dead smell. Loved it.

Got worn out on it, especially since the high is not a very long one. Strong, yes... but not lengthy.

I have never heard bud being described as smelling like a dead whale. I have smelt a dead whale and it is very repulsive. That must be really difficult to mask while growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts