What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

President Trump, and his accomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
First president to make money off of being president and get away with it, conflict of interest?

are you for real, lol, you must be high.

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
are you for real, lol, you must be high.

View Image

yup, strong in the countryside, weak in the cities/high population centers
interestingly, a very similar pattern occurred in 1930's Germany
that's right, Hitler's base was in the countryside, the cities(like Berlin) voted the other way
Hitler hated Berlin
and they had nice maps just like this one

CaptainDankness

First president to make money off of being president and get away with it, conflict of interest?

Every single president and congressman has taken bribes. Really, even ancient Greek's, our presidents are no better, worse really since they have a lot more power. Of course I'm sure the British Royal family are crooked as fuck still. The Saudi's as well.

China and Russia are no better either. Just the way the world is, when you allow people to have too much power over the heard.

TheMan13

Veteran
I believe the greatest accomplishment of the 2016 election and Trump presidency is to expose the true hatred and exploitation of ignorance that is establishment politics in this nation today.

Can any of you name one first world nation ruled by only two political parties?

We really need to stop seeing our government as this game of these two competing paid for political narratives, clearly being profited from and sold to us.

Our government isn't just a game that's won by your team. Our democracy and it's agencies are just not that simple. We really need to get educated; back to writing, executing and adjudicating just laws to serve We the People based in reality, not just these two political parties narratives being sold to us as reality today. Our children depend on it ...

jimdc

i love the sound of liberals crying. wa wa wa we lost and just cant except it. funny shit. real americans are winning.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i love the sound of liberals crying. wa wa wa we lost and just cant except it. funny shit. real americans are winning.

I consider myself a human. I prefer not be assosiated with what it means to support america as we currently stand. Bunch of greedy bitches that feel entitled to what the good people of earth know we need to preserve and share.

Easy7

Veteran
The vast majority of Americans are idiots. America is where all the white trash unwelcome in their homeland moved to.

The only reason America did well and survived is due to rare inventive geniuses. Also unwelcome in their homeland.

Gry

With a list of fictional accomplishments like that, I [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]understand the confusion over what [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'doing well' would imply.
[/FONT]

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The BBC ran a decent rundown of his accomplishments. Minus the made up shit and taking credit for Obama era policies. Any idiot can discern that economic policy changes do not have overnight result, and as often as not the result lands in the next governing parties term, positive or negative.

Before you black and white ninnies chime it, I wasn't a supporter of Obama. Wrote the same book as Bush with a different cover.

Wendull C.

Veteran
The vast majority of Americans are idiots. America is where all the white trash unwelcome in their homeland moved to.

The only reason America did well and survived is due to rare inventive geniuses. Also unwelcome in their homeland.

Then why are people still coming for a better life? Because we are all so dumb? Medical advancements, on and on.

We all must be dumb as shit country sister fucking bumpkins.:laughing:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Wendul C., the person that made that comment is typical of the trump army. Zero class, zero empathy, zero soul. He's on my ignore list, along with half a dozen other trumpers on this site. I just can't listen to their fucking noise.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoa whoa whoa.

Before we put the cart before the horse, let's differentiate between sex with your kin and having children with them. Socially unacceptable and morally unacceptable are two different worlds.

I mean, we can't judge everybody, can we?

igrowone

Veteran
so much for the past, but the trump isn't going to sit on his laurels
he's a man of action, how to take the next step?
hmm, back in the day when hitler wanted all the power fortune smiled and the reichstag burned
now what would be a good burn target? obviously Hillary!
2 birds with 1 stone, and the communists can be blamed for it
after all, it worked before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts