What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

President Trump, and his accomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyGoing

I see plenty of threads hating on Trump. I didn't vote for him, and I am kind of down the middle on his policies. Hate some, love some, like some, dislike some. This thread is about what accomplishments he has made during his short time in office. Post up your thoughts on what Trump has done to benefit the country. I will start.

First one isn't done yet, but his actions with North Korea has resulted in talks with a US president for the first time ever.

Lowest Black unemployment

Media smackdown

Stock market all time high

Lowest Latino unemployment

Economic growth

Donates entire salary, first president in history.

Tax Bill cut - It was minor, but better than nothing.

Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the supreme court.

Travel Ban - Widely unpopular but the US isn't having the troubles as say Germany for allowing refugees.

Roll Back regulation - Trump signed an executive order cutting regulations for small businesses and moved forward with plans to repeal the Clean Power Plan

Withdrawal from Paris climate deal - One of my fav's. Paris climate deal was proposing trillions of dollars, for .05 degree change over a hundred years.......And their models are constantly vastly wrong. Good job Trump!

Declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel - Another personal favorite, go Trump!

Pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Fighting — and further degrading — ISIS

Roll-back of some of Obama’s Cuba policies

Coal production saved

Moving to repeal Obama’s net neutrality rules

Anybody else have some positive words about the US President?

Last edited:

Easy7

Veteran
That's like your opinion man!

I think most of think Trumo is a bafoon. A big orange monkey

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Officially speaking there's no media smack down.

That's the White House story.

Even though it is glaringly obvious that is a lie, it just jives with the rest of the rhetoric.

igrowone

Veteran
i think trump's biggest accomplishment(so far) is to demonstrate the strength of the constitutional framework
he's kicking, biting, and clawing at it - but it's staying intact
i am in awe at the vision the republic's founders had in creating such a robust system

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The piece of shit does not believe we need an enviroment. Until he fixes that, among several other severe personality flaws. The only thing I want to hear he accomplished him erasing himself!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Nice try, Easy. LMAO

Face it bud, like I said, everybody hates the Pres. Doesn't really matter who it is....if you watch the TV news.... you hate the Pres.

It was a nice thought, though. I'll tell Don tonight when I see him that there's one person out there who likes him. LOL

And, actually, it's not EVERYONE who hates the Pres. Just the really loud mouthed ones who have no life and just want to hate something.

If you're happy, you don't blame others for it. Only when you are unhappy and miserable do you need to find someone to blame besides yourself. So, these hateful, miserable people usually blame the Pres.

We used to call it the loud minority. Now, I just call them entertaining. LOL

EDIT: Oh, and just to stay on topic with accomplishments.... he sure made Hillary and all her followers look like a bunch of crying, whining looser morons, didn't he? That's one great accomplishment in itself. :)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Not liking bad people is actually a sign of being smart. I also did not like hillary.

Trump has not accomplished anything. He divides people and is more concerned with profit than humanity.

R

Rubber Chicken

Not liking bad people is actually a sign of being smart. I also did not like hillary.

Trump has not accomplished anything. He divides people and is more concerned with profit than humanity.

x2

I hate to be negative about the situation but sometimes people have to kick up a stink when something so reckless is taking place.

R

Rubber Chicken

I would roll the dice on ten random citizens if we had to pick the least qualified of the ten. Trump is that bad.

Maybe 1 in 100 would be worse, but it's hard to say. I don't actually know of anyone who would be worse without delving into the ranks of jihadists or serial killers. Trump has an uniquely extreme combination of ignorance and arrogance that makes him one of the worst people imaginable for this job. Combine that with a total lack of morality, blatant corruption, possible subservience to Russia, and the fact that he's probably a rapist, and it's really hard to imagine what could be worse... except an intelligent, competent version of Trump. Our greatest hope is that his incompetence will save us from his malice.

(Someone else's comment i came across, i think the same about him, but couldn't have said it as well.)

Easy7

Veteran
To like Trump is unAmerican. He is the first US president to admire dictators and want to be one.

I think there are a few lobotomy patients here on icmag. Trump is king of snaggle toothed meth heads.

R

Rubber Chicken

First one isn't done yet, but his actions with North Korea has resulted in talks with a US president for the first time ever.

I think North Korea probably realize Trump is a steaming buffoon and will talk him into some super crummy deal but make it seem like he is winning, and Trump will come out all happy and boastful while the North Koreans are all laughing. :ying:

Easy7

Veteran
When fasiscm comes to America, bible and flag.

The problem is people drink the cool aid and it's not ken kesey's brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts