What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exhaust fan, Intake and carbon filter

I am getting a 4x4 tent with HLG 550 and HLG 40/65 strip in the middle. I need help on sorting out an intake and outake and a carbon filter please.. if anyone could direct me on how and where to start would be grateful.

starke

6" Hyperfan with a 6x24 Phresh carbon filter based on my experience with both their 6" and 10" products. Good performance from both products at a reasonable price, and the Hyperfan comes with a speed control. Bunch of other brands out there...you can spend more or less on either the fan or filter depending on your budget, silencing needs etc....but any decent 6" fan and suitably rated CFM 6" filter should work for your tent. Only my .02

If you have not already, I highly recommend reading at least the first several pages of this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112862

Last edited: