What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this a hermie ?

ganja4

Is this a hermie ?

Attachments

• IMG_20180311_190205.jpg
    IMG_20180311_190205.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20180311_190339.jpg
    IMG_20180311_190339.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 19

oldbootz

Veteran
Those are seeds developing, but you need a better picture to find the male banana parts responsible

ganja4

Those are seeds developing, but you need a better picture to find the male banana parts responsible

Do u mean that there is another part on the plant that creates those seeds ? It is a scrog. I wwill try to google.
If u can help me that would b nice.

ganja4

thats the best i can do so far .Hope its good

Attachments

• IMG_20180311_202645.jpg
    IMG_20180311_202645.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 14

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Pollinated flowers that are developing seeds. Looks early... maybe 2-3 weeks into it.. Looks like your plant is throwing balls somewhere around that location.. possibly underneath some buds above it.. You will have to scout around for them if you are really concerned about it.

It could actually be a blessing in disguise though too, so I would keep track of the branches that are pollinated. A lot of the really sought after stuff out there is the result of the plant self pollinating and not the result of "breeding" per say - So, something to keep in mind about those developing seeds. I say, it's already happened, so you might as well embrace them and see what becomes of them. You never know what you might find!

:tiphat:

thejact55

Did you have a male plant in there? do you have femmed seeds?
If you did not knowingly have a male, then a hermie, whether this plant or another has released some pollen. Take a careful look at all your plants. Your the proud parent of some seeds.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Which should binned! No one should be growing out hermie seeds unless they want more hermies. Over argued subject here, do some reading on the subject.

ganja4

Did you have a male plant in there? do you have femmed seeds?
If you did not knowingly have a male, then a hermie, whether this plant or another has released some pollen. Take a careful look at all your plants. Your the proud parent of some seeds.

i stressed em . root rot .overfert.
i took them out and left some plant with bud on top . looks like some buds make still white hair.ill see

I had one run good inside. But when I tried to run it outside it hermied. Dunno what happened. Also you may want to pick a little early so it all don't turn to seed. Good luck I know the feeling.

Latest posts

Latest posts