What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

H

HazeOil

OP thh.. these are the females.

picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze lady

Tom Hill Haze lady

hello,
here is my THH lady...
until now the best I've found... lime green...
hope it's the acid pheno :peacock:
then my hunt is over :)

sexy Tom Hill Haze lady
picture.php

love her slender leaf's
picture.php

and for da record....
Monkey Haze aka Deep Chunk x Haze F2 got purple ...surrounded by Malawi Gold
picture.php

Monkey Haze on the left... the purple one
picture.php

get hazed'
M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well above is not a THH....
she is a Zamal Mangu`Carrot... she has the same smell and looks exactly the same as the one i had...
don't know how she got in the the pot... it's 2 years ago that i've grow'n Zamal strains...
it's a totally mystery to me...
sry for posting it here
M.

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
well did not sex yet... 2 years ago.... from 10 seeds 7 males 1 girl... but i wanted boy's... so i did all to get boy's... more N lot's of red light etc...
M.:tiphat:

So then, less nitrogen(lighter feeding) and less red wave light spectrum leans more towards females? I heard dry soil also may give more females.

I have heard you get a lot of males with the tom hill haze, but i want more girls than boys as I have only a few seeds. I certainly want a male or two though.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Drying some THH x C99 x C99 (Wallyduck)

Interresting aroma, started out pineappel(ish) with lemon notes, midt flower, but have changed a lot towards the end.

Choped at day 72, with a strong citrus/lemon aroma. With classic sour haze notes, I was hardly able to detect any sweet fruity aromas after week 8.

Clear C99 bud structure

Looking forward to set is on fire!