What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow. Love the color on that fade. Those will smoke top notch. Looks greasy. Well done. :respect:

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
speaking of SSH I have a bunch of Core Banger just about to sex/flower. Amnesia Core cut is said to be from early SSH stock. I'm pretty excited to see how she mixes with Headbanger.

nickman

Veteran
OMG what a stunning plant...!!!... she’s a beauty...
the buds look so dense... nice scrog too...

Your always killin it man...!!!...

I remember a while ago growing a plant from .annies called LadyCane and she was a SSH cross... when I would smoke it the room would fill with an incense smell. “Like a Catholic Church”...

Scrappy-doo

... Looks greasy.

dank.Frank

Halfway through the joint this shit starts leaking.

picture.php

Went all natural with her this round. No screen, no training, no support. Side by side with another more sativa SSH cut I have.

picture.php

Look at that frame... This girl strong like bull!

picture.php

Which brings me to another project I've been planning ever since I ran her for the first time...

Relentless SSH F4 in the small black pots on deck for flower. All but 2 in this pic are the males.

picture.php

And another 4 are confirmed females on their way for transplant and topping. Got to cut them down quite a bit. I have a feeling some of these are gonna stretch hard.

picture.php

Shit's about to get interesting this round in the cycloptics tent!

gmanwho

Veteran
Dude, so excited to see the ssh going. Unfortunately i cant give any more rep.

Sitting on 2-3 packs of the relentless ssh f4's myself.

Enjoying the show!!

nickman

Veteran
Good shit Scrappy...
I’ve had that happen to me smoking joints or blunts sometimes. If you get scissors and just cut that end off it will be fine. It’s weird because you would think that shit would be all up in the whole entire joint but it’s only at the end where you put your lips on it...!!!...
it must have something to do with saliva. .?.

SSH’s are looking nice...

Scrappy-doo

Saliva? That's pure hash oil. Look up top it ran down the sides from the cherry and stained the paper black.

Scrappy-doo

Carolina Blue x Digi - 23 days flower - I almost can't believe it, but I think I have another sour bubble pheno. Getting some menthol and lime on the nose so far. She got hit with Joey Weed and BB Bx2 male #1 pollen.

picture.php

picture.php

Old blueberry clone #2 - This one came to me in bad shape and has been sick the entire time I've had her. Lime green leaves and a really odd variegation that I've suspected was a virus. It's really only the last few days she's finally started to green up. Wasn't really expecting much from her this round, but she just might be in the game after all. I'm getting some bright fresh sweet fruit notes so far.

picture.php

BB BX2 #2 - This one was the bushy indica pheno next to the Alien Tarantula a few pages back.

Defoliated heavily right after that pic and now here she is at 23 days. Turns out there's a nice looking plant underneath all that leaf.

picture.php

picture.php

Unfortunately, I found some male parts on the lowers, as well as all the other BX2 females. All of them but one...

Scrappy-doo

BB Bx2 #1 - The only true female in the pack. Thank God because she's the only one I'm interested in. I knew she was special.

11 days flower:

picture.php

21 days:

picture.php

23 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

BB clone #1 - This girl is way different from the #2 clone. Heavy indica, heavy on the foliage. Doesn't grow like any blueberry I've run before. Reminds me more of MOB. Here she is after I plucked a good 20 leaves off. Had to do a 2nd round of defoliating. Gonna be a bitch to trim.

21 days

picture.php

Smells on point. So far she's the only plant in the room that has a true blueberry profile. Way too early to make predictions but I'm very interested in this one.

23 days - getting hit with JW and BX2

picture.php

I'm loving this pollenation method. Sooo much easier! Don't even need to spray them after.

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

I cut a small piece of paper, fold it in half and use to scoop up a small amount of pollen, place it in the 1 gallon freezer bag, carefully slide a branch into the bag lined up directly over the paper, seal the bag, and then flick the paper up at the branch. Creates a nice pollen cloud all contained within the bag. Then put back in the flower room and leave it overnight.

The next day as you can see in the pics that a good amount of condensation has formed inside the bag so all remaining pollen should be deactivated. Pull the bag off and you're all set. This method can be done in a fraction of the time as the old method I was using and seems much more effective at avoiding cross contamination. We'll have to wait and see how well it does but looks to have been quite successful.

nickman

Veteran
I cut a small piece of paper, fold it in half and use to scoop up a small amount of pollen, place it in the 1 gallon freezer bag, carefully slide a branch into the bag lined up directly over the paper, seal the bag, and then flick the paper up at the branch. Creates a nice pollen cloud all contained within the bag. Then put back in the flower room and leave it overnight.

The next day as you can see in the pics that a good amount of condensation has formed inside the bag so all remaining pollen should be deactivated. Pull the bag off and you're all set. This method can be done in a fraction of the time as the old method I was using and seems much more effective at avoiding cross contamination. We'll have to wait and see how well it does but looks to have been quite successful.

Seems like a good idea, seems easy enough too...!!!...

Girls are looking good man...
that’s too bad about those blueberry’s...

Scrappy-doo

Are you talking about the intersex bx2’s? I just snipped them off and they never came back. No biggie.

The ones that hermed were all hybrid phenos I wouldn’t work with anyways. #1 is the mom B.B. pheno I’ve been looking for. Just starting to get hints of that sickly sweet grape smell. The fact she didn’t herm suggests (I hope) that the more I work in that direction the more stable the line will be.

nickman

Veteran
Are you talking about the intersex bx2’s? I just snipped them off and they never came back. No biggie.

The ones that hermed were all hybrid phenos I wouldn’t work with anyways. #1 is the mom B.B. pheno I’ve been looking for. Just starting to get hints of that sickly sweet grape smell. The fact she didn’t herm suggests (I hope) that the more I work in that direction the more stable the line will be.

Yeah, that’s what I was talking about. That’s good that the6 didn’t come back at all. I’m just curious but at what week did the balls appear and where did they appear at?

:tiphat:

I’ll be watching for them to finish and everything else your growing ...!!!...

Scrappy-doo

Almost always they'll appear on the lower half of the plant about 3 weeks in. I've heard it's because of light levels which could be possible, but when I have other siblings not doing it, I'd rather work with them.

Some plants are worth dealing with snipping their nuts off though. Perfect example is this Wedding Cake.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The extra work I have to do identifying and snipping off sacks is more than compensated for by the 90% savings in trim time. As much as I love how dank and colorful the flowers are, I also love the yield. 5 zips off this plant, grown in a 3 gal container.

Latest posts

Latest posts