What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Finishing up @ the swamp

These girls got no food whatsoever. They never need water. Set and forget. Love this spot!

picture.php

ECSD BX aka The Grape

picture.php

picture.php

Valley BX2

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Very well written and funny af.

You actually reminded me of some of the crazy things I had to do to make it through inspections and things of that nature.

mr.Tank

These look sooooooooo stinky.

Those are some if the most beautiful Stardawg strains I've seen in awhile!
-mr.Tank

Scrappy-doo

This is a male from Ganesh's Old School BB F2's. Stem rub is giving me a real nice berry and toe jam smell, and heavy on the toe jam. Took me a minute to identify that familiar scent so I had to pick some fresh jam for a smell-off. Spot on! Impressive. :good:

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Some new gear I'll be running this season...

picture.php

I have some f2's from my last pack of these that were flipped 5 days ago. Trying something new and throwing them outside with a few other cuts on Friday. Temps are just above freezing at night so I'm gonna put them under a clear tarp to block the morning frost and see how they do. Hoping for a late spring harvest.

Scrappy-doo

Here's some pics of a current run I'm getting close to wrapping up. Jus a little closet run with a 315 watt cycloptics unit in about a 52x52 inch space. Aiming for a # tryin to see if I can pull it off with a single lamp. I also got a 4x8 tent going about a month behind this one I'll be showing a bit later.

All I have to work with atm is my phone camera but this is mostly just to document my numbers. Next run I'll have some better shots.

THis is @ about 25 days

picture.php

I'm at 61 days now. Took down a cannalope haze a few days ago that's hanging and that's an orange kush next to it on the chopping block.

picture.php

That cannalope was 26 grams. Skimpy little thing full of popcorn nugs. Smells real nice. The resins are real oily rather than sticky. Squeeze a bud and rub your fingers together, feels like ky jelly. Never came across that before. I got another one of these outside but letting it go after that. She's nice, just too damn skinny. I like fatass greasy pigs!

I'm loving this orange kush tho it smells like orange candy! Gotta let her veg more next time and I think she can yield decent.

picture.php

This is what I got left in there. THere's a few blueberry bx males I just threw in the back growing some nut sacks for the f2 gen.

picture.php

I'll be harvesting the rest over the next couple weeks and so I'll take more shots as I go and we'll see how close I can get to that elbow. Gonna be pretty close I think. :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome. Just what I needed to see. Much bigger space than I was thinking a single lamp would do. Great job! Also, what's the story on that Orange? Old school cut from Oregon, perhaps? ---- dank.Frank

Scrappy-doo

I've seen people do really well with them in a 3x3 space. This grow I'm trying to see what's possible. My other setup is 2 of them in a 4x8, might try to squeeze another one in there but it's looking great in there as is.

The orange kush definitely seems like an old school strain. It's a bit of a mystery but there's some tidbits of info and some nice pics scattered over the next 10 or so pages starting here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211846&page=225

And having read thru it again she definitely can get big! Gonna put her in a 12 gal tote next run and make sure I let her stretch her legs real good before I flip.

Scrappy-doo

First legal outdoor run. Here in MA from what I've seen it's a little wetter come harvest time than I'm used to, and I don't want to stink the neighborhood up too much so I went with blueberry plants.

This is a Blueberry BX f2 I kept from last season. She's about 6ft. Looking happy and healthy with the best spot in the yard. Grow baby grow! She's gonna be my biggest plant I ever grew.

picture.php

Fractal Genetics Old School Blueberry- supposed to be an f2 from some old DJ Short packs. I've had her for close to a year but it's my first time running it. Branches are solid deep dark purple. About 4ft tall.

picture.php

picture.php

And here's the skimpy little cannalope haze I just harvested inside. Took some time to get her ass in gear. She stalled for a few weeks after transplant but looking a little greener and happier than she did last week. 3 ft.

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Thanks TH I'm real interested to see what that OSBB turns into. She's been like most DJ plants, total divas that want to hog all your attention to keep them happy!

Here's the next couple plants harvested. That's a chem in the tote and a glue hanging.

picture.php

Both have been cut and dried now so let's tally the numbers. So far we have

Cannalope haze - 26
Orange Kush - 18
Glue - 36
Chem - 78

So 158 total. Little less than I was hoping for so far. Thought that chem woulda been closer to 4 zip but oh well. We're about halfway harvested and I need another 290 to reach my goal. Here's what's left. Those are all blueberry bx on the right getting sexed for next round.

picture.php

:tiphat:

Stardog

Looking sweet Scrappy! I love that outdoor, I hope the season holds out for you. We put one big Sour Grape outdoors with a cage over the top to hold her in place in case of a tropical storm or some such but she's starting to stretch now like crazy. Again , hope all goes well for ya'.:tiphat:

Scrappy-doo

If I had any left there would be but I'm all out. I used the last of my pollen last season trying to combine it with the bx line but it didn't take. That 6 footer I have outside is the one I wanted to cross it to. Made an attempt to get some f2's from another member but it didn't work out.

Make some more seeds dude lol I'd love to get back that keeper pheno I had, even if I had to search thru a few generations to find it.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Great show scrappy d! Looks like with the right strain it would be no problem pulling at least a lb from 1 315!
:lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts