What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

JGP

Royal Dane few weeks in

picture.php

JGP

Indeed harold both the Scandinavians and the Canadians have got there shit together and give hope to northern od growers :)

B

buddymate

32 degrees today,i think bumper crops all round for this year,things are certainly heading in that direction :ying: even the last plot I put out are starting to look halfway decent :ying:
picture.php

JGP

do you know what royal dane was bred from?...

Royal Dane is a classic danish outdoor strain, with an unknown strain history. It is said to have originated from Hawaii, brought to Denmark in the mid 70´s by musican Bob Marley. During the years it has been bred crosswise with Blueberry, Hindu kush, Cithral, White widow and White russian, which gives Royal Dane its potents and high yield characteristics. Flowering from july, it is ready for harvest after about 8-10 weeks, of course depending on climate and temperature

harold

I think there's 15 MOBs (mother of berries) here, planted to close, I was expecting smaller plants for some reason, but I will pull them apart and tie them down lst style... they're just wanting to flower now, 50 deg uk.

(early love potion on the left row, MOB middle and right)

Attachments

• aug 2 2013 001.jpg
    aug 2 2013 001.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 17
  • aug 2 2013 003.jpg
    aug 2 2013 003.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 12
    66.7 KB · Views: 31
  • aug 2 2013 011.jpg
    aug 2 2013 011.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 16

MJBadger

Veteran
Some nice plants on show here , pity about these heavy showers keep coming , hope the mould don`t get too much of a hold .

Nice job Harold , how`s it been down your way ?

harold

dill, there was some leaf hopper damage but I think they're more annoying like little fleas... if the plant is healthy with high brix sugars this will keep pests away, most of the time :)

MJBadger

Veteran
Looking at it it may likely be Flea Beetle damage . My plot is rife with them & have more or less shredded leaves before , I used to worry but found after the plant has grown a bit the flea beetle can`t jump to the higher leaves & they never damaged a plant so severely that it never flowered , you just have damage to the lower leaves then the little sods disappear .

DutchJohnny

Nice impressive plants you got there. Its my first year with the Danish genetics. Growing Royal dane in my backyard and amongst others on my guerilla spots. I heard a couple of negative story's about the density and how potent the weed is. Whats you experience?

Greetings from The Netherlands.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know im not in UK but in rainy holland.
but i whane show MJBadger some of the FON (aah) f9 i grow in my garden that he sent me
hoop its oke with you UK guy's

------------------
litle fun seedrun in garden with some of mine new crosses i make this winter and a new auto haze strain i get from MJBadger fon haze f9 (AAH) i use a nice FON male too get seeds in mine LBH's auto Sour Diesel Haze x lbh auto BlueBerry ace Haze
outdoor 2013
seedrun no feeding and dint take care of them they staning in conner of my garden

left the LBH's auto Sour Diesel Haze x lbh auto BlueBerry ace Haze
right fon haze f9 from MJBadger
(the mutant in the front is a auto SDH x F13 X blueruderhaze)
picture.php

LBH's auto Sour Diesel Haze x lbh auto BlueBerry ace Haze
(the mutant in the front is a auto SDH x F13 X blueruderhaze)
picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
he litle seed bud picters of the LBH's auto sdh x auto blueacehaze cros too FON auto haze male dint take care ore feed them
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Damm you have some great Northern European genetics, set and forget. Need to get some auto crosses.

Peace

G81