What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK ULTRA?

dmt

Veteran
its weak that they cost so much for such instability. every 5 pack ive got had the definitive mk pheno. its should look like og kush but a bit thinner leaves and way for branching from the g13. it should be the middle grower. the shorties and longies are bogus and are a horrible reflection of the definitve model pheno. it should smell and taste like og, but looks more golden with orange and a softer more tastey og bottom.

great for trees. so much stretch and branch. loves nutes and good with stress. will stretch until 7 days preharvest. buds look fluffy bud are tight and so dank. top 5 in my indica faves, very medicinal for pain headaches, so strong, d

ps. the shorter one is awesome, but no yield is all. shorties great for outside, finishes fast in canada

For anybody who doesn't know this already (noobies are what they are), THSeeds has lots of rip off hyped seeds that aren't anything like their ad copy/propaganda. What's more amazing is that even after years of being called on it, they still don't change the ads. I got ripped off on 'Da Purps' and 'Burmese Kush', but never again. Even some of the freebies here will out perform them, and so many good values for dank can be found, don't waste your $'s and time with those big companies. Try bagseed from what you like, you will get better seeds for free, imo.

mr.backwoods i assume you got the og you mentioned in valley village a.k.a. north hollywood not village valley. yeah there is a lot of og in the sfv no doubt. i have had mk ultra not bad but not the same as real og or as good.

Trichfarmer

i tried Th seeds SAGE , got it right from them at cup 2000, was bunk , i tried it twice juts incase first time was bad, no good for anything . It was only one pack, but ya should get something decent out of every pack of seeds imo, or it isnt stable enough to be charging people for imo

Relentless

Veteran
i got a clone of mk ultra in los angeles that is in my top 3 favs.. actually the high is my #1 fav.. speedy, clear, and energetic..
here are some pics..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sky high

it's a really OG Kush like pheno.. I had a more compact pheno with yellowish buds.

should be tasty, thanks for sharing

sky

I've got an MK pheno that was gifted to me... Hands down one of my favorite smokes! Its unfortunate to see what kind of results come from the beans though, sounds like I've got a special cut on my hands. Check the link in my sig!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
I've got an MK pheno that was gifted to me... Hands down one of my favorite smokes! Its unfortunate to see what kind of results come from the beans though, sounds like I've got a special cut on my hands. Check the link in my sig!

Here is the same cut as Kaoss has. This is day 38 in my garden tonight.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will update again as i get closer to harvest...

-N.Kron:rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Same plants Day 45...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=27642&pictureid=610365[/IMG
[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=27642&pictureid=610378

Ill keep yall updated through harvest.. Very excited over here..

-N.Kron:rasta:

snorey

Hav seen many variation, from short squat fast flowering 55/60 skunk smelling, to tall long flowering huge yeilding 12/13 og kush lemon smell, plus a pheno that leaned g13 skunk and 13 plus wks a thc bomb, and stinks the most. seeds purchased same year it won the cup, all stunk to high heaven some more than other, some phenos smoke great taste good but lack potency, some lack taste but are potent mybe need a few packs to find a winner

peace

I have grown MK for a long time and breed it with like everything in my room. Crosses I made were:

Afghan x MK
Blueberry Punch x
Mk x
Mikado x

and a couple other heirloom/bagseed strains.

The female I had was the pheno in the picture on T.H. Seeds website, or in the cannabible 3. It took 9 weeks, had long internodal spacing, and dense, golf ball nuggets at each node. You can see the density in the nugs as they are starting to flower. There are little tuffts of pistils at each node that look kinda funny, but definitely denser than ordinary strains.

The flavor of my pheno was piney and skunky/spicey, the high was mostly in the body and quite strong. The harvest was as they said, around 350g/1000W, not really that great.

The MK male I grabbed must have been the 70day pheno as it made most things take longer than they originally did, including MK itself.

The phenotypes in the F1(MK x MK) generation were skunky, kush-like, piney, and spicey. About 1/2 the pheno's were skunky and harvested about twice what MK did originally. 1/4 were piney and similar to the original clone in most aspects. 1/8 were the kush-like and were actually a little smaller than MK, around 300g/1000W. The last 1/8 were the sativa pheno's that took around 12 weeks. These numbers are rough and I really only looked at like 32 females in the F1 generation.

An F1 male plant pollinated 8-10 of the F1 females making a bunch of F2 seeds. I am currently growing some from the sativa pheno's, they are really spicey. I have crossed one with an F2 male and I am currently making some F3 seeds. I have not grown many of the F2 seeds, only those from the sativa pheno's as I was interested in the plant.

I have been really satisfied with the MK-Ultra, but maybe I got lucky enough to find the appropriate pheno in 10 seeds? The only negative thing I see is the harvest size, but with breeding, one can fix that in a generation or two.

Peace all.

vasavasorum1

A long time ago I got a clone of mk from a friend. Grew it for a few years. It was the best stuff anyone had ever had. Decided to try it out again and got some seeds and it just isn't the same plant. Still great but not quite as resinous or piney as before. Also seems tool taken longer to flower

Reactions: Rgd

ufullachit

To even copy and paste that, shows ROOKIES BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SEE.

LMFAO

Well said Aero.. TH SEEDS SUCK!

They have let down me, and many other folks i know .. With their Lame ass Burmese Kush, and the MK ULTRA, I bought 2 packs of Mk Ultra NEVER found shit.. Not even anything I wanted to smoke.. Just wasted space in my room and I really didn't even want to make hash out of them..

Don't waste your time or money..

bandit

ufullachit

I have grown MK for a long time and breed it with like everything in my room. Crosses I made were:

Afghan x MK
Blueberry Punch x
Mk x
Mikado x

and a couple other heirloom/bagseed strains.

The female I had was the pheno in the picture on T.H. Seeds website, or in the cannabible 3. It took 9 weeks, had long internodal spacing, and dense, golf ball nuggets at each node. You can see the density in the nugs as they are starting to flower. There are little tuffts of pistils at each node that look kinda funny, but definitely denser than ordinary strains.

The flavor of my pheno was piney and skunky/spicey, the high was mostly in the body and quite strong. The harvest was as they said, around 350g/1000W, not really that great.

The MK male I grabbed must have been the 70day pheno as it made most things take longer than they originally did, including MK itself.

The phenotypes in the F1(MK x MK) generation were skunky, kush-like, piney, and spicey. About 1/2 the pheno's were skunky and harvested about twice what MK did originally. 1/4 were piney and similar to the original clone in most aspects. 1/8 were the kush-like and were actually a little smaller than MK, around 300g/1000W. The last 1/8 were the sativa pheno's that took around 12 weeks. These numbers are rough and I really only looked at like 32 females in the F1 generation.

An F1 male plant pollinated 8-10 of the F1 females making a bunch of F2 seeds. I am currently growing some from the sativa pheno's, they are really spicey. I have crossed one with an F2 male and I am currently making some F3 seeds. I have not grown many of the F2 seeds, only those from the sativa pheno's as I was interested in the plant.

I have been really satisfied with the MK-Ultra, but maybe I got lucky enough to find the appropriate pheno in 10 seeds? The only negative thing I see is the harvest size, but with breeding, one can fix that in a generation or two.

Peace all.
Any pictures?? Please post

H

Hoover_lungz

Mk Ultra is more like a myth now!

Thseeds lost there parent stock back in the days, when the boat sunk. I remember smoking Mk Ultra in 2002 at Amneisa and i have to say there was 100% sum sort of og kush in there and it was sum super potent weed and tasted and smelled completly diferent from what was going around in Dam those days, this was well before any OG kush hype in Amsterdam or Europe.

H

Hoover_lungz

Sumone out there must have the old school mk ultra cut?

Another potent cut that is missing of the scene is the S.A.G.E i havent smoked shit like this for ages man.