What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr. Grinspoon (or similar)

MarcelAMS

Does anyone know if there is any real Dr. Grinspoon available in any of the legal rec states on the west coast?

I'm from Amsterdam and have been absolutely in love with this strain but have been unable to find it, nor such a strong sativa with similar effects.

Happy that I found this site, I've spent the last week or so gaining some incredible knowledge that I was maybe limited to in Amsterdam.

Thanks

MarcelAMS

Damn! Well thanks I will take a look.

Do you know of any strains/crosses with a similar effect to the real Dr. Grinspoon?

GoatCheese

Veteran
I'm from Amsterdam and have been absolutely in love with this strain but have been unable to find it, nor such a strong sativa with similar effects.
Hi
Here's a link to a coffeeshop forum and there's quite a few Amsterdam regulars visiting the site. You might wanna ask about Grinspoon weed over there
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/index.php

Here's a site with pictures of coffeeshop menus and it's updated quite often
https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/CoffeeshopMenus.htm

MarcelAMS

Water-

The effects were a very clear head-rush, almost shroom-like, and very energetic. As you would expect from a really pure, clean, good sativa, except it was just extremely amplified. Absolutely no indica effects whatsoever. Feel like you could run full sprint for days while your head is lifted and laughing at the same time.

Stoney917-

Where at? Thanks

GoatCheese-

Thanks a lot, appreciated. I've been on those forums a lot, years back.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When in Amsterdam in 2012 they had some Grinspoon in some corner coffee shop, i believe in Warmoestraat. It looked like old thai weed, almost black and pressed like hash with no smell and an extravagant price. I rejected it. I dont care for energetic sativas but I was curious.

P

psilocybevybe

I had a punto rojo from bsc which produced single calyxes much like the grinspoon, the smell was divine....

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I emailed Barneys about the Grinspoon. Told them that there is an interest in this strain.

They said they are working on releasing it again but have no set time that it will be released.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Man i really hope they stay in stock long enough for me to come up with some money... I wanna at least try to get a 5 pack. I know the 10 pack aint gonna happen...
Even the laughing buddha Thai x Jamaican sounds good too but... Grinspoon is probably a sure shot at holy grail for a Sativa lover.

kokomarin

I have nice female outdoor,but picture have some problem
Grinspoon is my favorit plant this year.

Last edited:
G

growhigh1233

exceptional plant .....................good to know barneys are selling them again.......... hopefully the same s1 with no admixture