What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xodus#1

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Xodus#1 is RGSC take on the infamous Exodus cheese ,Generally known as simply "cheese" or "UK cheese" Exodus Cheese is the original clone-only strain that originated in Southern England sometime during the late 1980s or early 90s. Said to be grown from a packet of Sensi Seeds Skunk#1, it is known for its high yields, potency and distinct, overwhelmingly strong cheese-like odor. Though the identity of the original grower is still debated, at some point in the early 90s the cannabis lifestyle activists based in Luton calling themselves Exodus crew acquired some clones of Cheese and from there it rapidly became one of the most popular and sought after varieties in the UK.
Indoors and Outdoors
Sativa/Indica
50 - 60 Days Flowering
Outdoor Mid - End October
THC 16%+
Photoperiod
Feminised

NEED 4 SEED

Hey I'm growing 6 fems of these. All of them have lots of brown rusty patches on the leaves of the top buds. Started around flowering. Looks to me like overfertilized but I didn't change anything. Is the clone or are these descendants known for any nute sensitivity or other problems?
The other plants in the tent don't have this.

picture.php

NEED 4 SEED

It's a special soil from the building center. And you were right with the ph, the run-off from the pots is at around 6. I gotta fix this now. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts