What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zkittzo

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Strain Lineage: Zkittles X Skunk#1
Rgsc take on Zkittles ,..Zkittlez is an indica-dominant mix of Grape ape and Grapefruit that is crossed with another undisclosed strain to produce this candy-flavoured cannabis bred by 3rd Gen Family and Terp Hogz. This award-winning combination took 1st Place at the 2016 Emerald Cup and 1st Place Indica at the 2015 Cannabis Cups in San Francisco and in Michigan. The chunky Colas explode in a spectrum of light green hues and emit a sweet, tropical blend of fruit flavours. The effects of Zkittlez are surprisingly Uplifting for an indica, leaving consumers focused, alert, and happy while relaxing the body to help unwind any time of day, now crossed to our Skunk#1 it brings even more pack to the punch and is still fruity as hell , come taste the rainbow and give Zkittzo a go...
Genetics: Zkittles x Skunk
Mostly Indica Dominant
Indoors 9 Weeks Flowering
Yield 450-550 Gr/Sqm
Outdoors end October/November
Photoperiod
Feminised

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really, really, want to grow this out. When I get cash rich again definitely going to purchase. I love someone took the time to do some skunk 1 crosses of elites.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Our Zkittzo grown by a member from another forum,.. he described it as:-

"Deffo pineapple, Was more like fresh fruit pineapple a few weeks ago, more like sweets/candy now. Opal Fruitz ,Chopping tomorrow. 8.5 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Review of Zkittzo#6 from a smoke tester.

Ahhh It’s the one that smelt the most tropical, i remember now. I was getting real pineapple smells, but not like pineapple chunk, like freshly cut pineapple. For taste I wrote pineapple, grapey, lightly citrus, but it also had like a tangie taste to it, quite skunky and really light, almost piney. Proper summer smoke! Loved it

Peace
BL

Last edited by a moderator:

kaochiu

Veteran
Nice one. Judging from the pics looks like there's some basis for that hype. Just planted a couple of seeds of OGKZ, given as a present. OGKush and me have been good friends for the last fifteen years, so hopefully will find out what's so special about those Zkittles.

zamzia

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72807&pictureid=1853020&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Strain Lineage: Zkittles X Skunk#1
Rgsc take on Zkittles ,..Zkittlez is an indica-dominant mix of Grape ape and Grapefruit that is crossed with another undisclosed strain to produce this candy-flavoured cannabis bred by 3rd Gen Family and Terp Hogz. This award-winning combination took 1st Place at the 2016 Emerald Cup and 1st Place Indica at the 2015 Cannabis Cups in San Francisco and in Michigan. The chunky Colas explode in a spectrum of light green hues and emit a sweet, tropical blend of fruit flavours. The effects of Zkittlez are surprisingly Uplifting for an indica, leaving consumers focused, alert, and happy while relaxing the body to help unwind any time of day, now crossed to our Skunk#1 it brings even more pack to the punch and is still fruity as hell , come taste the rainbow and give Zkittzo a go...
Genetics: Zkittles x Skunk
Mostly Indica Dominant
Indoors 9 Weeks Flowering
Yield 450-550 Gr/Sqm
Outdoors end October/November
Photoperiod
Feminised

These still available Panikz?

bs0

I've grown this plant a few times now, got 3 or 4 done and am on a new batch of 3 in veg right now. Will be cloned to flower.

This plant has been surprisingly consistent with the "skittles" fruity smell and taste. The skunk gives it a nice strong bag funk before you get to the fruity flavor. Taste is great, one of the best tasting plants I've grown or smoked.

Yeild is low and every one of my plants has had smaller buds, kinda like a typical cookies plant. Main colas a bit bigger but not much. Plant purples out as it ages, but it always has minimal stretch. I was only getting like 30-50% stretch during early flower.

None of my plants have looked like the big bud examples shown here, though they have all had the skunky fruity taste/smell. Worth growing for the smell and taste alone, even if yeild are not large. This has been one of my head stash plants with very little being sent out the door to others.

Fun plants and since I'm on my 3rd separate run of them you can tell I think it's worth while. Recommended, but not as a cash crop. You'll blow some minds when you pop open your jar, the fruity skunk smell is strong and exotic.

Latest posts

Latest posts