What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

I’ll check it out next time I visit them. I will do a leaf rub at the flower and see how that smells. The runt must take after momma she seems to be a bit slower compared to #1

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I’ll check it out next time I visit them. I will do a leaf rub at the flower and see how that smells. The runt must take after momma she seems to be a bit slower compared to #1

Hey Buckeye I've got a lot of those strains going now....almost 60 starting to pop!!!!

Buckeyebandit

Time for an update. The odor as of now is hard for me to describe at this time on plant 1 but it's good . Here she is. Second pic is different branch but same plant

picture.php
picture.php

This is the runt. She is odd but damn the aroma from her is off the charts. Hard to describe but awesome

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

GLH 1

picture.php
picture.php

Runt this girl seems to be putting out acorns for flowers

picture.php

Just ordered 3 more strains of Tonys gear. 1 more I gotta have is the Tom hill x. It's next on my list

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
How many days you think the flower time is gonna be on the GLH ??? That's the one that's half Tom Hills Haze if I'm correct ??? Looks great I picked up a lot of grow info from TH back on OG, a lot from BOG too

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
How many days you think the flower time is gonna be on the GLH ??? That's the one that's half Tom Hills Haze if I'm correct ??? Looks great I picked up a lot of grow info from TH back on OG, a lot from BOG too

Pretty sure it was a couple Old School Haze (SSH x SSSDH) x GB BX3 that makes up the GLH.

Buckeyebandit

The man says 63 to 77 days. I'll take her to 77 unless she shows me she's done. Regardless she goes till she looks ripe

This is not his Tom hill x. But the Tom hill x will be in my inventory soon. Wasn't thinking on my last order .

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Wall to wall Tony Green! Hard to go wrong with that approach.

Did you already run the Lime Gorilla Bubble?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just keep an eye out for intersex on the rubies. The big stem garlicy chem pheno mainly. Lots going on in there. Besides the random intersex the rest are electric. Super wide mash up. Great chances for the real grapefruit to show up though. Great for pheno hunting. Lots of phenos so more variety than my more worked stuff. Potency off the charts. Had a few that cut right through the gb stone like a hot knife through butter.

Buckeyebandit

Yes I have 1 female and 3 males currently in the tent. Cloned the female already and going to collect some pollen from the males. Timing is in line with the mullumbimby madness females I have going so never know

Wall to wall Tony Green! Hard to go wrong with that approach.

Did you already run the Lime Gorilla Bubble?

Buckeyebandit

Thanks for the heads up tony. I’ll be keeping a close eye on them. I have one more round with the gear I’m running but soon as they go in flower the bean poppin begins

Just keep an eye out for intersex on the rubies. The big stem garlicy chem pheno mainly. Lots going on in there. Besides the random intersex the rest are electric. Super wide mash up. Great chances for the real grapefruit to show up though. Great for pheno hunting. Lots of phenos so more variety than my more worked stuff. Potency off the charts. Had a few that cut right through the gb stone like a hot knife through butter.

Easy7

Veteran
Thanks for sharing some tony beans growing. Been eyeing the gorilla double x tom hill haze. Some of glg breeders aren't working items I know. Best bodhi prices around. Usually james has more of what peaks my interest.

Buckeyebandit

So looking for some input on this runt. Gonna let these clones go from this one. Doesn't look to be to much food but has me stumped

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the keeper. My air unit took a crap on me so think that's why I have some colored pistols happening. She has solid flowers at this point

picture.php
picture.php