What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

Might need to adjust my schedule with these. Vigor is very good here. The flower chamber is almost finished so next week they go into 3 gallon pots and 1 week after that into flower :woohoo:

picture.php
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wide cross. Two inbred lines. Great vigor. Looking good. Might want to top them now if you want them a little bushier. It'll push them branches out and give you more tops with better yield.

antheis

Veteran
man if this thread doesn't move those haze crosses i don't know what will.
i just wish i wasn't broke as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

blues

I know exactly how you feel antheis, I never thought these would last while I spent almost a year broke. I feel lucky to have gotten a couple packs of these.

Buckeyebandit

It is hard to believe these beans are still available. Going to order a couple of his others to get another pack of these from the special he has. For sure wanting the sssdh x

Going to be a minute for my next update. Had an emergency operation to remove my blatter this week and having a hard time getting around with 4 holes in my stomach with staples. Going to give it another go in the morning to up pot. If I can I will give an updated post

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm no bohdi ha. Better for the guys who appreciate the work.
Hope you heal quick with your health issues man. Sounds like a rough go. Positive vibes.

Buckeyebandit

Thanks TG. Talk with my brother and will have help getting things done ( up pot) .

Have time to look around the last couple days. See you done something with the THH. Well got an email.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Made a couple with the tall and short phenos. Not many. Should have waited longer to pollinate.

Buckeyebandit

So little better this week and the plants have responded well to the up pot in the new mix. Another week and into bloom. Will be adding the other 315 cmh with the 3100k Phillips in the next day or two

picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Looking forward to the bloom tony. Going to turn them over in a day or two.
I have the rare f2 coming from the 420 drop from you. Looking forward to running them as well

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Signing up for the show. I still have the LGB#2. Def worth keeping. Been thinking of popping some of those GLH soon.