What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Genius

Attachments

• Eg2ZCOJVoAAoGA2.jpeg
    Eg2ZCOJVoAAoGA2.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 18

Dr Watt

Who What
Impromptu Pooh ~ Woo Hoo

Impromptu Pooh ~ Woo Hoo

Here's a photo I managed to catch in Wu Hu, China 2017.

The boy was with his dad in a mbike repair shop that measured 4ftx6ft x 5ft tall and was made of corrugated iron.

Judging from the boys makings, he really needed to go. Enjoy.

picture.php

:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Wait until the cartels get a load of this. :)

A man flying a jetpack was reported by pilots above Los Angeles

(CNN)An unusual call came into the Los Angeles airport concerning an unidentified man flying a jetpack.

An American Airlines flight was the first to report a "guy in a jetpack" at the plane's' altitude of 3,000 feet above Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday. They said that the man was approximately 30 yards away from the aircraft. Now, the FBI is looking into the matter.

CNN obtained the audio between air traffic control and American and JetBlue flight crews.
"Tower. American 1997. We just passed a guy on a jetpack," the first plane called in. "Off the left side maybe 300 -- 30 yards or so. About our altitude."

About 10 minutes later, another plane spotted the man. "We just saw the guy fly by us on the jetpack," the crew told the traffic controller.

According to the communications, air traffic control warned a JetBlue flight to "use caution... person on a jetpack reported 300 yards south."

After the plane acknowledged the instruction, the controller concluded with: "Only in LA."
The Federal Aviation Administration said "officials have alerted local law enforcement to the reports, and is looking into these reports."

The FBI is investigating and is "working to determine what occurred," Los Angeles field office spokeswoman Laura Eimiller told CNN.

Fuck the cartels. I want one. :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
That souds really dangerous, tho. From all the places, he has to fly it near an airport..
I bet that is a federal crime, too.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Must be realy big he used the right tech.

[YOUTUBEIF]KlEovr29KBU [/YOUTUBEIF]

Have I mentioned I am autistic? Well, nobody can read all the posts by everyone, but I was an anal retentive high tech grower with 22 timers controlling 18 lights of five different types and 12 fans strategically pointed.
Almost twenty years before retiring.

Anal retentive, the video referenced above sells a device to make pooping easier by forcing a squatting position.
I found through trial and error that merely leaning forward until the knuckles hit the floor puts the knees towards the chest as if you are squatting.
It works.

Another home remedy found after putting myself in a position where I needed mechanical assistance to remove a rather solid log involved a straightening of the path. This was after I ignored symptoms and continued to eat without pooping for more than a week. My bad, I blame the morphine.

When this came up again (I am not too bright at times) I got all leaned forward and reached back to the base of the spine (before the sphincter) where there is a soft spot.

While straining away I could feel the load bumping against the soft area. Those suckers are hard.
Flattening my fingers I gently pushed against the largest area I could cover and the poop went around the bend and out without the veins sticking out of my neck and trying to pop from the pressure.

Worried about committing an Elvis I use this trick any time the first hard strain gets no results. Not touching the sphincter itself means no special washing procedures needed, no foul smelling paste stuck to any hand parts.

I got interrupted in the middle of my business while in jail by a guard frantically running in to check on me. I was in the ornery folks room at the time due to a misunderstanding.
My head disappeared from the camera view and he needed to know why.
I explained the above but got pretty skeptical looks in return.

When I got put on high dosage opiates the doctor gave me the constipation talk. She is on the other end of 'mechanical assistance' and prefers the problem not come up. She approved my use but did not recommend for general use.
If men would only read directions now and then, but no matter how simple the instructions, some person is going to screw it up and sue.

Love the unicorn.