What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sex Abuse In The Weed Business

Calgrow

so your first / only post is a link to a clickbait news site, and you offer no personal commentary.

get out of here with that BS.

weed industry is no worse than any others

1- The Huffington Post is a legit news source.

2- The weed industry is full for criminals not afraid to go to prison. Illegal activities attract criminals.

sensationalist news articles irritate me. always a hidden agenda..

You are a lowlife victim blaming dirtbag.

When victims come out it is not a hidden agenda.. Their rapist had the “ hidden agenda” and it is not hidden anymore.

It has less to do with love triangles and more to do with the local land owning population regarding the transient worker population or the labour as disposable commodities.

Humboldt has a very strong class system The People who Have and the People who Don't Have. The people who don't have get abused and exploited by the people that do have.

I have watched “Trimmigrants” get abused for years.. Many naive kids wanting to travel and work get lured in by criminals then they are used, abused, raped, many times ripped off and dropped off at the hwy(if they are lucky many get their throat slit and buried in the woods) .

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother Nature

I don’t really get how any guy could comment on the women experience because they’re not women.

Also anyone who likes trimming is weird in general.

Men can get raped too. Personally idk how to rape a man--I'd be so turned off that he didn't want to fuck me that I couldn't forcibly "turn him on". I'd be in tears feeling ugly lol.

But I digress. It's totally possible.

P.S.
I love trimming! If anyone in Michigan needs a trimmer lemme know :angelshug:

Latest posts

Latest posts