What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

Thought I would document this grow cause I haven't seen these in any other threads. I only had 3 so hoping for females
Will be veg under 2 x 65 HLG leds in a 3x3 tent. Flower will be under 2 315 with Phillips 3100k bulbs
A couple pix to get caught up
I also have Tony lime gorrila that will get popped soon as I make more room :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Weekly update
Just upped the feed on these but not full strength. Just a little nudge up. They seem to like the teas so far. What a difference a week made

Buckeyebandit

Hey Tony
I was just in your thread and seen antenna worked with the bx3 . I have some mullumbimby madness seed that I am thinking of using ( females) to make a couple personal crosses with. I was thinking your Sour dubb but after seeing your thread I'm scratching my head. Looking to shave some flower time down (16 weeks ) and make them a little more indoor friendly. Any thoughts ?

Beanzy

Im soaking a pack of the GLH too! I’m subbed here for this one I know you’ll kill it, ya got a couple weeks on me. Mine are going outside for a GG, I’m hoping for some monsters. My jar is empty.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Tony
I was just in your thread and seen antenna worked with the bx3 . I have some mullumbimby madness seed that I am thinking of using ( females) to make a couple personal crosses with. I was thinking your Sour dubb but after seeing your thread I'm scratching my head. Looking to shave some flower time down (16 weeks ) and make them a little more indoor friendly. Any thoughts ?

Go for it bro bro. Post pics when ya do!

Latest posts

Latest posts