What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Quick update i have to run. I have been so busy lately. Big changes at the workplace so I havent had time to take pics and have barely had the time to maintain proper growing conditions.
My girls in flower have turned hermi but I cant quit. I havent had bud to smoke in a while so Im just going to grow them out and pick out seeds. Its like day 16 or 17 of flower and THC production has started.

My Sadhu is starting to look better I have picked off most of the dead leaves and have been giving LK and straight H2O. will get some pics up soon guys.
Need to check out some of the great grows on here as well. Later bros.

Y

YwouldntI

damn yo thats messed up...the hermied on ya quick bro...:fus:
atleast you still have the sadhu to fall back on.peace -Y-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Man I can't wait to see that sadhu with some buds on it... had my eye on that strain for a while now.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
great lookin plants bro, sorry i havent been in here for a while, so many tagged threads you know how it is!!!LOL..lookin proper though man, you seem to have cured all the problems, congrats...keep it green...Peace

- Z

D Rock

Veteran
Guys, Im in a paranoid state and want to throw the Sadhu in the flowering tent and tear down the grow tents for awile after the Sadhu buds out. Only problem is the XXX strain I got going in the flowering tent has hermied on me and is dropping pollen. Im thinking about putting the Sadhu in there anyway. Just want to flower out the remaining plants and take a break from growing. i dont know what it is but something deep inside is telling me to stop for awhile. Its not smopkers paranoia casue I havent smoked in about 3 weeks. Maybe I need a smoke but I have ignored feelings like this before and have paid for it later on. I will always have a place in my heart for growing. I need to tear down my tents anyway cause we plan on moving out west within 7-8 months, maybe Las Vegas and we will have to show the house to sell it. Holla at you guys later.

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
wow crazy

Well I guess a man has gotta do, what a man has gotta do

Take care man, dont be a stranger

D Rock

Veteran
Been a while since i posted. Im moving out west. Actually moving to Las Vegas. I still have my grow but the XXX strain which is widow or rhino is budding out but with seeds. Im going to have to chop here very early due to me leaving. the Sadhu is just starting bud formation with lots of pistills everywhere. they are looking alot better than they once did. The XXX is frosty. Just wish I could finish growing them out. But it will be better than nothing to smoke on. I've got a friend who is coming to get my Sadhu and all my grow equipment. So maybe i can convience him to post up pics of the Sadhu once they are budding out. I plan on getting a very small grow going once I get settled in vegas. Maybe a micro grow with Lowryder, Im going to have to be stealth as hell with the next grow due to the living arrangements i have. I will try and get some updated pics of the grow once i get back from work today.......so so so much going on right now. Later guys.

D Rock

Veteran
Good to see a old friend still checking out my thread.
Im all moved out To Vegas but unfortunately my living conditions wont allow me to grow like I was. I might be able to pull off a micro grow inside a PC case or something and grow a strain like Lowryder or something similiar. I will research alot before I make my desicion on what type of grow to do. Gonna check out the micro grow section to get some ideas.
Just scored some Mendo Purps after smoking on shitty brick weed for 2 weeks. Damn this is good stuff. I was never able to get anything like this out east. Im definatley loving it on the West side. Later my peeps, Feels great to be back up on the ICmag.

D Rock

Veteran
SirSmokalot said:
welcome to vegas bro. it is hot! why the move? glad your back!

Well I took a new job, and have been wanting to move out this way for a while now. This is more of my scene out here. Its cool right now cause its getting close to winter now but in the summer it sure is. I was out here 2 years ago in Aug and it was 118deg outside. Thats hot.

GHETTO_grower

back saying hi while I "relax"

back saying hi while I "relax"

Hey Drock :muahaha: been awile, sucks so mucth to hear you cant grow :cuss:
I was getting ready to see some new awsome pics, but better safe then sorry.

A pc grow would be sick , I'd use an old oversize case, stuff it chock full of 180 mill pc fans ,
even cutting holes aroudn the case to add more . For the lighting I'd try a 150 hps .
From personal experiance they shouldn't bleach or get too hot that close, as long as you had those fans. :laughing:
I still have my panel kicking and have alot of things planed and going on right now. Hopefully I'll be getting close to your formula,
you allways had things notched in .

glad to be back

GHETTO G. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts